Saw the highlights,doesn’t tell the full story but
That small ball shit is gonna get us killed
against solid bigs..

Then this dude throws Bradley back in @ the end of game🙄

Nurkic 18
Nance 16
Covington 10 & that’s the Ball game

MARKO w/his 3rd DNP

I see a trade coming tho… Entirely too many wings on this squad…

Love this Team tho

Winning 3 games without bam this season is great

Also considering we just had a stretch of missed games between Lowry, morris, butler, and Bam we are doing pretty good

wouldn’t have been able to do something like this last season

shoutout to Herro, Strus, Duncan and the mechanic

managing pretty good for “not having depth”

Winning 3 games without bam this season is great

Also considering we just had a stretch of missed games between Lowry, morris, butler, and Bam we are doing pretty good

wouldn’t have been able to do something like this last season

shoutout to Herro, Strus, Duncan and the mechanic

managing pretty good for “not having depth”

are yall actually contenders or perennial gatekeepers tho

Don’t y’all all speak at once.

only when the Nets lose niggas lose their mind with the slander and everyone becomes lil Stephen As and start stuntin like they Daddy. I seen some nigga in here sayin the Nets don’t have any quality wins like they didn’t beat the Sixers (With Embid), Raptors and Wizards, all while beating the bad teams they are suppose to.

The selective outrage be appropriate…

only when the Nets lose niggas lose their mind with the slander and everyone becomes lil Stephen As and start stuntin like they Daddy. I seen some nigga in here sayin the Nets don’t have any quality wins like they didn’t beat the Sixers (With Embid), Raptors and Wizards, all while beating the bad teams they are suppose to.

The Raptors is what you call a quality win while losing to the Bulls, Warriors, Heat and Bucks

If we had lost to Cavs the hot takes would’ve been flying.

Back