Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Funny thing is, I had no idea we were .500, lol. I guess that’s what happens when u lose 3 of your last 4 games.

Please lord, I hope Lebron really does come back and save my Lakers from this bullshit, smh.
At least yall got a starting HOF coming back Randle clearly isn't built for number 1 option life. More of a 3rd, 2nd on a really good night lol. Going to be a long season :scust:

At least yall got a starting HOF coming back Randle clearly isn't built for number 1 option life. More of a 3rd, 2nd on a really good night lol. Going to be a long season :scust:
Damn that’s crazy because when I said the Knicks weren’t gonna be as good year I got push back

Damn that’s crazy because when I said the Knicks weren’t gonna be as good year I got push back
Nah this regression cause these motherfuckers don't like eachother. Like at all lol. 2nd unit actually hangs out and you see it.

It's the Knicks you should be used to being wack
Yo......yall acting like title contenders like yall haven't been in the basement all these years. Ya mans Zach didn't even have a .500 record to his name. I don't want to hear nothing from yall.

Back