Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Ja morant

Lamelo still has a tendency to make questionable decisions and Idk if Lamelo can impose his will on the game like Morant can
Right now, I agree with this. But the one thing that has me still thinking LaMelo will be better in the future is the amount of shots he misses at the rim right now, lol. I know I sound crazy, but LaMelo is getting to the basket way way easier than I expected this season, but his slight frame is not letting him convert more regularly or draw calls. Hopefully in the next 2 years, when he gets stronger, those will be easier baskets for him. “Imposing his will” will come the stronger he gets.

Right now, I agree with this. But the one thing that has me still thinking LaMelo will be better in the future is the amount of shots he misses at the rim right now, lol. I know I sound crazy, but LaMelo is getting to the basket way way easier than I expected this season, but his slight frame is not letting him convert more regularly or draw calls. Hopefully in the next 2 years, when he gets stronger, those will be easier baskets for him. “Imposing his will” will come the stronger he gets.
Oh yeah definitely

I mainly mean just now

Ball’s body type will make him better than Ja soon. If Ja ever gets an injury it’s gonna hurt his game much more than it would Lamelo imo

@Chi-Town B you might be right. Maybe I shall skip the first of the ESPN double header tonight?

U might get a good Basura Green game tonight. He takes Cade going number 1 very personally.

GO PISTONS.....

At this rate, u will be seeking "revenge" against the whole league, lol, Fingers crossed.

December 10, my Lakers will get our REVENGE against those evil Thunder.

I am holding on to that Heat win until further notice.

I'm hoping Tatum is out of his slump after the good performance on Saturday. Getting 30 pieced in front of legends was the nastiest loss of the year

I am very interested to see how Tatum is gonna perform without Brown being there...i mean it's so hard to ignore how disinterested he seems....hope it's just a slow start for now.

Back