Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I will be tuning on. I wanna get a better look at the future of the NBA
Sorry to know this, with Wiz/Cavs and Bucks/Knicks on at that time and then Bulls/Mavs start time 30 minutes after there's no way I'm tuning in to the two worst teams in the league. I'll catch the highlights on your favorite station NBATV

Last edited:
Sorry to know this, with Bucks/Cavs and Bucks/Knicks on at that time and then Bulls/Mavs start time 30 minutes after there's no way I'm tuning in to the two worst teams in the league. I'll catch the highlights on your favorite station NBATV
You not gonna watch the pelicans and thunder game?

Sorry to know this, with Bucks/Cavs and Bucks/Knicks on at that time and then Bulls/Mavs start time 30 minutes after there's no way I'm tuning in to the two worst teams in the league. I'll catch the highlights on your favorite station NBATV

I wont watch a second of that game or the highlights.

But ill be in here giving my anlysis of the game on some box score stugotz shit

A big part of Jarren Jacksons appeal and what made him so intriguing as a prospect was his potential to play the 5...but so far had been incapable of holding that position down due to his high foul rate, injuries and just overall ability to defend at the level needed

Looks like he's coming around this season though

“If nothing else, there’s this small solace for the Joker when it comes to all this acrimony: While it certainly looked as if the Heat’s Jimmy Butler was also coming for him during the chaos, when he could be seen yelling, ‘Bring your ass to the back!’” and the Twitter folks deduced that he was challenging Nikola to a good, old-fashioned brawl, a source with knowledge of the situation said Butler was actually furious with Nuggets player development coach and former NBA player Stephen Graham,” wrote The Athletic’s Sam Amick.

Back