Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

“If nothing else, there’s this small solace for the Joker when it comes to all this acrimony: While it certainly looked as if the Heat’s Jimmy Butler was also coming for him during the chaos, when he could be seen yelling, ‘Bring your ass to the back!’” and the Twitter folks deduced that he was challenging Nikola to a good, old-fashioned brawl, a source with knowledge of the situation said Butler was actually furious with Nuggets player development coach and former NBA player Stephen Graham,” wrote The Athletic’s Sam Amick.

Knew it.

Butler pussy as hell.

15 man rotation to chose from and he inviting a coach to the back

“If nothing else, there’s this small solace for the Joker when it comes to all this acrimony: While it certainly looked as if the Heat’s Jimmy Butler was also coming for him during the chaos, when he could be seen yelling, ‘Bring your ass to the back!’” and the Twitter folks deduced that he was challenging Nikola to a good, old-fashioned brawl, a source with knowledge of the situation said Butler was actually furious with Nuggets player development coach and former NBA player Stephen Graham,” wrote The Athletic’s Sam Amick.

@jokicbrothers got him .

1636567135981.png

Lol Stephen Graham must have called him a pussy or something cuz dude was fuming
Looking at the vid nuggets staff and Jimmy pushed each other then after that you can see butler reacting to something else that’s going on between the Heat and nuggets and that’s where it came from

I just don’t like incorrect narratives when butler wasn’t even going at Jokic like that because then you get posts like this

@jokicbrothers got him .

View attachment 691324

I think that’s why I got triggered because I’m correcting what was said yesterday and then the goalpost just tried to get moved lol

Back