Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Yo @Gene Parmesan, the other day I said Haliburton can't create his own shot. I like to back track that statement. This season so far he's doing that more and being more aggressive. And he's shooting well from 3. Still don't want to move fox, but if we do I'll be ok with Reese on the wing with Ben

Earl got an interview with Gilbert where he talks about some of the mandates coming down from ownership/management during that season

also talked about how he force fed Booker to start developing him, force fed one of the twins just to get him moved, good interview

Yo @Gene Parmesan, the other day I said Haliburton can't create his own shot. I like to back track that statement. This season so far he's doing that more and being more aggressive. And he's shooting well from 3. Still don't want to move fox, but if we do I'll be ok with Reese on the wing with Ben

That’s great to know he’s developing as good as he is. Like if you move a fox and bagley for an ingram and have Haliburton and Mitchell around him starting I wouldn’t hate it

Ben and Mitchell in the same lineup is great defensively as well

Harrison and haliburton help stretch the floor

I think moving fox is your best path to leveling up as a team since you guys are hellbent on keeping Walton lol

Zach really struggling with his shot and dribbling, I think he need to go ahead and get his thumb fixed now. At the earliest come back beginning of December

Last edited:
Zach really struggling with his shot and dribbling, I think he need to go ahead and get his thumb fixed now. At the earliest come back beginning of December

You'll hate demar by then lmao. That's his off hand. Ride that shit out.

Back