Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Posted this back on the 25th....Michael Porter Jr still struggling like crazy

Last year he took six 3's per game and knocked them down at an almost 45% clip.....this season roughly the same amount of attempts but shooting 21%

Shot 79% from the freethrow line...this season 55%

Averaged 19 points last season...only putting up 11 this season

Last thing......last season he had a usage rate of 21.7 with a PER of 20.6.......this season his usage is 19.6 with a PER of 8.6

Been terrible on defense but thats not surprising

Playing the most minutes per game of his career so far too

Man fuck MPJ. Imma stand on what I said that the Nuggets made a huge mistake giving him that contract

The players only shit that the geniuses at NBATV did was awful. It works in the NFL because it’s slow paced

what was awful about it ?

it was more basketball. You really care who’s on the sideline calling the game?

it Was an opportunity for nba players to transition and get opportunities In media

Brendan Haywood, jim Jackson, 3D

now NBatv said fuck it all together

what was awful about it ?

it was more basketball. You really care who’s on the sideline calling the game?

it Was an opportunity for nba players to transition and get opportunities In media

Brendan Haywood, jim Jackson, 3D

now NBatv said fuck it all together

Them talking over each other, talking about a play that happens minutes ago that you can go back to because it makes no sense. Another failed experiment by shitty ass NBATV (yes I know the players only shit was on TNT but they do own NBATV). I’d give it a chance but players only was horrible

Them talking over each other, talking about a play that happens minutes ago that you can go back to because it makes no sense. Another failed experiment by shitty ass NBATV (yes I know the players only shit was on TNT but they do own NBATV). I’d give it a chance but players only was horrible
With players only it was players that no one would ever wanna sit down and listen to, the Manning cast works because Peyton is entertaining

With players only it was players that no one would ever wanna sit down and listen to, the Manning cast works because Peyton is entertaining

What network would do it? It says Q and Jamal would do it for league pass. How would this work?

FDT_vOAXMAA9RqQ

Back