Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Willie green still finding his way as a coach as well it’s a process for him as well. Once Josh hart goes back to the bench it will take the pressure off of some guys so they don’t have to feel compelled to doing so much

Give it 2-3 more games, they gonna figure it out
I'm more concerned about just late game execution and less brain farts.

Feels like it's been a year since a nigga caw caw'd in this bitch.

Oh well. Back at it Friday

Bulls fans are mad at Vucci Mane but guess what, Yall don't have a decent replacement for him so he can't sit. Yall should holla at Harry Giles or Boogie.

Motivation for the Celtics game

Me and my boy predicted a nightmare scenario with the league where warriors comeback fully healthy, but either

1. Haven't made any trades with there assets but developed even more additional star quality to great players

2.traded/ developed assets to trade for two star players

This shit is waaaaaay worse
Screenshot_20211104-053540_Chrome.jpg

lol you thought the hawks were legit from beating a marginally decent Knicks team and a Sixers team with an injured Embiid and Ben Simmons with a mental block? Lol

hawks not doing shit this year besides having a better regular season record from Hunter and Reddish developing more
I thought they were 2 deep at every position and were gonna use that momentum from the playoff run to get off to a better start

I thought they were 2 deep at every position and were gonna use that momentum from the playoff run to get off to a better start
It’s still a Nate McMillan team who we kinda made fun of his last season with Indiana

I think they are fine (it’s too early) but acting like the hawks were world beaters just because they got lucky and capitalized on things the playoffs before seemed irresponsible

Going to be paying attention to that Cavs/Nuggets game later

Michael Porter Jr has had a terrible start to the season and hasnt really stepped up as that second option without Murray....But Malone hasnt really tried to utilize him like that either in my opinion

Hasnt been a good look for Porter Jr to start the season regardless though

Posted this back on the 25th....Michael Porter Jr still struggling like crazy

Last year he took six 3's per game and knocked them down at an almost 45% clip.....this season roughly the same amount of attempts but shooting 21%

Shot 79% from the freethrow line...this season 55%

Averaged 19 points last season...only putting up 11 this season

Last thing......last season he had a usage rate of 21.7 with a PER of 20.6.......this season his usage is 19.6 with a PER of 8.6

Been terrible on defense but thats not surprising

Playing the most minutes per game of his career so far too

It’s still a Nate McMillan team who we kinda made fun of his last season with Indiana

I think they are fine (it’s too early) but acting like the hawks were world beaters just because they got lucky and capitalized on things the playoffs before seemed irresponsible
Lol i didn't say they'd be world beaters but i thought they'd be top 4 or top 5 in the East before the season. All my preseason predictions are in da hoop panel thread, i was high on the wizards as well

Lol i didn't say they'd be world beaters but i thought they'd be top 4 or top 5 in the East before the season. All my preseason predictions are in da hoop panel thread, i was high on the wizards as well
lol not saying you with that particular comment but ehh I mean they could just be having a mediocre start

the cream rises to the top so we’ll start to see in like mid to late December the real teams

Back