Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

So if PJ, Herro, Keef & Strus was out.

two of those games Jimmy was out.

all the while only 5 (4 active) guys on the roster played in the system previously.

everything would be gravy 5 games in?
I think the point he was making was the defense being marginally better

also I specifically remember when the heat had players out still being clowned and Lloyd Pierce’s hawks being thrown in my face
And I only posted that because toheeb brought those 3 up on the previous page

Hey BDB!

when nunn, Ariza, Wayne, and THT come back who gets minutes and who doesn’t? Think there could be contention when guys who feel like they cemented their role get minutes stripped?

I think the point he was making was the defense being marginally better

also I specifically remember when the heat had players out still being clowned and Lloyd Pierce’s hawks being thrown in my face
And I only posted that because toheeb brought those 3 up on the previous page

2020 team was full of + defenders so they hit the ground running defensively

21 team had more poor defenders but since the injury bug didn’t hit until later. Team Defense had time to get used to each other, settle in and remained one of the best units league wide despite AD and Bron being out.

This team is probably on par with last years on that end in a vacuum but the rotations is thrown out of wack due to guys being out and being new. So you seeing what’s happening.

And lol at Lloyd Pierce. Clown the L’s but niggas acting like this is the team at peak optimization I’m yoking em up.

Hey BDB!

when nunn, Ariza, Wayne, and THT come back who gets minutes and who doesn’t? Think there could be contention when guys who feel like they cemented their role get minutes stripped?

Melo sweet spot of mins should be around 16-20. He’s at 29 right now. Way too much. That’s some for Trev.

Reeves at 20 right now and he’s been solid but he’s a rook so Vogel will snatch his mins. Give some of those to Trev and the rest to THT.

Rondo and AB at 30 mins combined. Most of those to Nunn. But all gonna be snatched from those two

Baze playing around 29 mins, that’ll get cut down to give tht more time.

and even Bron and AD mins at like 38 that’ll get cut some to get down to about 34-35 each. Spread those out. And amongst that Ellington will snatch some mins too.
Only people mins who probably staying the exact same is Dwight and unfortunately DJ.

Lebron talking to cam Payne type beat

I’m just saying you Mark Trudell the Lakers beat writer now

But when it gets going you’ll be in here talking Cole Anthony having a big night vs Detroit.

Or if Oshae Brissett or Torrey Craig should be getting more mins for the Pacers.

Lakers talk gone lol

Aint that too big of an rotation though? Also I think you gonna do the annual Lebron team trade because when fully healthy I don’t think relying on the likes of Ariza and bazemore is enough for perimeter players

AB is good for point of attack D but at the expense of rondo a bit because Russ is there and he gonna need the mins to turn the ball over

I’m just saying you Mark Trudell the Lakers beat writer now

But when it gets going you’ll be in here talking Cole Anthony having a big night vs Detroit.

Or if Oshae Brissett or Torrey Craig should be getting more mins for the Pacers.

Lakers talk gone lol
lol all I posted was a tweet that referenced what toheeb said!

i didnt even get in my bag yet lol

Aint that too big of an rotation though? Also I think you gonna do the annual Lebron team trade because when fully healthy I don’t think relying on the likes of Ariza and bazemore is enough for perimeter players

AB is good for point of attack D but at the expense of rondo a bit because Russ is there and he gonna need the mins to turn the ball over

For regular season probably on most teams but since we’re managing guys with age I don’t think so. They’d be wise to buy in to preserve their bodies.

Back