Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Shot selection could be better and needs to cut down on the turnovers, but he was not our problem tonight IMO. We just dont play defense and AD chooses the easy way out on offense every time.

Fam I know you trying not to lose it, but dude was 8 for 20, 2 of 8 from 3, and have 10 TOs. 10 of them things. He the reason yall lost.

Not saying Russ wont round into form like he usually does, but he lost 3 games for yall so far.

You watch with a biased eye
Biased in Westbrook's favor??? I have been critical of Westbrook too. Just dont feel he was the main problem tonight.

Bro, its a flawed roster. We play no defense, we have Melo, Rondo and Westbrook on the floor together for long stretches and AD keeps letting the opposing defense off the hook. Putting all the blame on Westbrook is misguided, especially tonight.

Biased in Westbrook's favor??? I have been critical of Westbrook too. Just dont feel he was the main problem tonight.

Bro, its a flawed roster. We play no defense, we have Melo, Rondo and Westbrook on the floor together for long stretches and AD keeps letting the opposing defense off the hook. Putting all the blame on Westbrook is misguided, especially tonight.
I'm surprised Bron signed off on that roster.

Wonder how diff things would be If the hield trade went through

I'm surprised Bron signed off on that roster.
The injuries are not helping. 3-4 of the guys who played real minutes tonight will most likely not play in a playoff series. We need Nunn, THT and Ariza back. Those guys actually try on defense, which has been our biggest issue so far.

Back