Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Even when those guys come back Lakers still have a flawed roster. That perimeter defense is still gonna be lacking. Nunn is a factor but Ellington and THT ain't strapping nobody 😂😂😂 keep thinking yall gonna flip the switch when guys come back

Lakers will be better than the pretender you pull for. I'll bet on that.

You might want to look at your own squad before worrying about what the Lakers will look like at full strength.

Even when those guys come back Lakers still have a flawed roster. That perimeter defense is still gonna be lacking. Nunn is a factor but Ellington and THT ain't strapping nobody 😂😂😂 keep thinking yall gonna flip the switch when guys come back
talk to em Ax! lol

No they're not
Oh I must’ve looked at it before it updated last night

they were #2 but the bulls are #2 now and since they only played against shit teams I’m sure that will change

well edwards is slightly talking out his ass but the wolves are top 5 and I see why they are good with the players they have

they were #2 but the bulls are #2 now and since they only played against shit teams I’m sure that will change

well edwards is slightly talking out his ass but the wolves are top 5 and I see why they are good with the players they have
Miss me with this, we stop whomever is on the schedule for the night

I like AntMaynes confidence though he straight deboed Kat

Not our problems those dudes not playing, if Zion wasn't fat he wouldn't be having these issues
Skinny, fat, skinny fat, Zion would put 30 on y'all scalp.

If his foot wasn't "broken" he would've played.

I see you not used to winning shit cause your PR skills are woat.

You should've kept it at "we played the teams that were on the schedule".

I'ma teach you though

Back