Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

You not biased though? lol it’s not a knock you just give him extra juice because that’s your mans and that’s cool brotha

idc about that high level since the break when the season is over shit lol all I said I don’t want him being my starting PG

wouldn’t even make sense on the Knicks since he’s shaky as a shooter

leave that man to being a combo guard off the bench to give you 11-13 ppg. I’m not saying that’s bad at all
I ain't gonna lie I definitely want to see him do well since he's from my hometown and have known him since he was born and 1st saw him play at 11, I'm not apologizing for that lls. It's still early in his career and if he can carry this over he can have a solid career as more then a 6th man

I ain't gonna lie I definitely want to see him do well since he's from my hometown and have known him since he was born and 1st saw him play at 11, I'm not apologizing for that lls. It's still early in his career and if he can carry this over he can have a solid career as more then a 6th man
Thank you for agreeing

You alright Ax

Goddamn ax you been knowing duke since he was a baby and be treating him like shit.

It be ya own niggas frfr.

Yeah he from ya hometown right? You get a pass

I used to be on Twitter like:kanyecry:

Watching Celtics fans slander my hometown kid Tremont lol
Lol he had talent but not enough size or a jumper. He'd be in the league if he was 6'3. But not only is quickley from the hometown my parents have his mother's phone number and i saw him play the drums at 5, so i definitely cape online and in real life

Back