Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Brogdon would get traded here and be out for the season lol I'll pass duded averages 35 games missed a season. IQ needs to get the 1 but Thibs will keep him on the bench.

Malcolm Brogdon was always overrated. He is slow-footed and can't really create his own shot effectively.

He always was better off playing SG as a second ballhandler and a spot up shooter.

Also, he never was good defender, I don't know where he got that reputation from.

He had one good season and got the bag, salute to him lol.

Malcolm Brogdon was always overrated. He is slow-footed and can't really create his own shot effectively.

He always was better off playing SG as a second ballhandler and a spot up shooter.

Also, he never was good defender, I don't know where he got that reputation from.

He had one good season and got the bag, salute to him lol.
He only won ROY cause Joel played about 10 less games that season to be eligible for it.

Meanwhile: foul merchant (the big one named Hans)

40/20/4 on 14-17

If nothing else, Joel’s got a scoring title, and Philly got a 50-win season outta this.

I can see the argument for providing bench fire power and I have no issues personally long as IQ can continue finishing games.

I like IQ. I want them to keep him and see how he improves.

Nothing ive seen from him yet lets me think he has the decision making ability of a pg long term

I like IQ. I want them to keep him and see how he improves.

Nothing ive seen from him yet lets me think he has the decision making ability of a pg long term
He's never gotten a real chance at it either. Not saying he is but he's certainly been better at seeing the floor in this 2nd half of the season. He has a 6'10 wingspan and doesn't get burnt on defense no way in hell should Burks been starting as much as he has.

He's never gotten a real chance at it either. Not saying he is but he's certainly been better at seeing the floor in this 2nd half of the season. He has a 6'10 wingspan and doesn't get burnt on defense no way in hell should Burks been starting as much as he has.

Burks def shouldnt be starting either.

We def need to try to figure out the pg position this offseason

Back