Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lol u can call me biased but he's been playing at a high level since the all star break. Heading into year 3 he's going to ascend he's not a finished product at 23
You not biased though? lol it’s not a knock you just give him extra juice because that’s your mans and that’s cool brotha

idc about that high level since the break when the season is over shit lol all I said I don’t want him being my starting PG

wouldn’t even make sense on the Knicks since he’s shaky as a shooter

leave that man to being a combo guard off the bench to give you 11-13 ppg. I’m not saying that’s bad at all

Last edited:
John Wall is better than Russ tho.

Hilarious because Russ shot 44.4% from the field this year and that’s still better than all but one year of Wall back In the 2016 season. Also the TOs about the same too lmao.

So again. How can a nigga that don’t okay but when he does put up the same or worse performances?

Lol u can call me biased but he's been playing at a high level since the all star break. Heading into year 3 he's going to ascend he's not a finished product at 23

IQ aint a finished product. I agree. Hes gonna get better scoring. And become a better player.

But my boy got a way of playing. I watch every Knicks game. So I aint coming from a place of not watching.

If IQ had it his way, he would shoot 5 seconds into the shot clock every play.

It aint a bad thing. Theres a role in the NBA for that. Instant offense off the bench is a real thing.

But I watched games where the team was mounting 4th quarter come backs and IQ would come down and dribble the air out the ball, take a horrible shot, and fuck up the come back.

I also seen IQ win us games though.

I aint saying this to shit on him. Im invested in IQ getting better.

And he still super young. So im not saying he cant be a starting pg. He'll get chances in small spots to show his improvement as a pg next year and if he takes that step, no one gonna be happier than me.

As of now though? IQ is a core piece of the team, and his role is perfect for him

Back