Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

You know as far as the nets I’m starting to think they can’t beat the hawks or hornets in the play in

And I say that because of their point of attack defense and against guards that can penetrate they are going to be at a very noticeable disadvantage imo

I’m watching patty mills guard trae young with the game in the balance for multiple possessions and I’m like lololol

Idk how the nets do against Rozier either

but the good thing about the play in is it’s only 1 game (2 in their case) and things could really go Brooklyn’s way

Everybody in the league crying for MVP except GA and Jokic

"I never play basketball to win individual awards," Jokic said. "So MVP is just something that the people and media are trying to make a story out of it. So, if it happens, it happens. I don't play for that. Like I said, as long as we're winning I'm happy."

I'm surprised phoenix ain't on that list, but yall bounced back well after the losing streak
Lol every good team has had a stretch like that during the season. The optics just looks bad cause it happened with the playoffs around the corner but if it happened in January, no one would have gave a shit

Wonder how much longer Ayton is going to be with Phoenix and if this their last run together

They arent paying him, Cliff, Book and Bridges...especially with Cam Johnson starting to show he can do a little more this season too

you don’t think if they make another deep playoff run they wouldn’t keep Ayton?

Sarver would be even more hated in Arizona if he doesn’t keep that young man. Lol

Back