Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

HEATMUSE?

200.gif

I think the fans would be more receptive to it if we had been playing like this the whole season and had let the young guys cook from the beginning

We played like the worst team in the the league and our games were terrible to watch for like 95% of the season, cant blame anybody for not trying to see that shit again especially when the ticket prices arent changing
Not gon lie to you, I’m secretly hoping they make a push for the play in. Being irrelevant in the nba for 3 years seems like an eternity lol. Especially when you making playoff runs every year.

Not gon lie to you, I’m secretly hoping they make a push for the play in. Being irrelevant in the nba for 3 years seems like an eternity lol. Especially when you making playoff runs every year.

I feel you, and honestly if we're making a push for the play-in next seasom that means Jalen Green took big leap and the rest of the young players have been developing well which I wouldnt be mad at

I think we have the assets to pivot either way which is really good

Once we get Wall and Gordon off the books we can really start making some moves though

Back