Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Oh nah I know they are stuck at 10th as a floor but I want to keep them there for karma reasons

🤣 I wasn't even referring to your post was just thinking about the Lakers possibly not making the play in and looked to see what team was on bkn tail and saw everyone in the East past 10th is already eliminated.

And 20 and 8 for Obi.

Man if we can unload Randle and totally lean into youth, next season gonna be super fun

Slight correction he actually hit 20 lol, RJ had an efficient 27, Obi with 20 8 and 3. Agreed let the young guns go full steam ahead and just let them rebuild naturally. See how Cam, Grimes, and Deuce can develop with a full off season with this team. Keep Mitch cause alternatives are not better lol.

Slight correction he actually hit 20 lol, RJ had an efficient 27, Obi with 20 8 and 3. Agreed let the young guns go full steam ahead and just let them rebuild naturally. See how Cam, Grimes, and Deuce can develop with a full off season with this team. Keep Mitch cause alternatives are not better lol.

Keep Mitch if he wants a reasonable contract.

Just dont wanna overpay for his skill set.

But word. Just get Randle off the team.

Oladipo’s best game so far

good thing he’s getting this opportunity to play all these mins

he should get big mins in 2 of these last 4 games and then get ready to sit all playoffs

Oladipo’s best game so far

good thing he’s getting this opportunity to play all these mins

he should get big mins in 2 of these last 4 games and then get ready to sit all playoffs
At least we know he'll be ready if he's called upon whether due to injury or w.e

Back