Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Since my squad has no shot at a ring and my dog Melo and LBJ definitely ain’t getting it, I’m rooting for my boy GA.

Stack up the accolades

Pels had the game till the end. Last possession was pitiful
While it was, the officiating down the stretch was abysmal

Too inconsistent then you give a tech to a team at home who just made a 7-1 run to cut it to 2 on some bullshit

Jose gets fouled shooting a 3 and nothing, meanwhile fucking 7ft dudes from the spurs losing their balance on rebounds and gets rewarded with fouls.

One of the refs in this game I went to college with and I swear if I see that nigga, I'ma steal on him

Book got the best defensive rating of any shooting gaurd this season.

Book was a trash defender.

Hes been above average for 2 seasons now.

Every statistic shows hes above average. Yall free to find a statistic to prove me wrong.

Lmaooo. Not a shot at you two, but the NBA really has a problem. No one is paying attention to or watching any games from the best team in the league

To stir the pot a lil more didn't he just lead his team past the other " mvp" candidate while scorching his team for 49?? that other statistical shit is cute but buckets are still the game 27 5 and 5 and being 1# team in the league. Not to say the sins don't have great talent hes also the only player you can consider a star player on the squad

To stir the pot a lil more didn't he just lead his team past the other " mvp" candidate while scorching his team for 49?? that other statistical shit is cute but buckets are still the game 27 5 and 5 and being 1# team in the league. Not to say the sins don't have great talent hes also the only player you can consider a star player on the squad
That's cause the game is made for his game. Not saying Booker can't get buckets but a lot of his game is predicated off officials blowing tight whistles so that defenders can't be aggressive with him

That's not just Booker but a lot of other bucket getters maybe sans Kyrie

Speaker on fire and the game being suspended while we up 30. Fans getting evacuated. On God if they don't finish this game tonight and postpone it imma be tight.

Damn that shit burning burning. Flames and everything. 😬 I hope it resumes but it doesn't look good.

Back