Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Nigga better just take his Western conference player of the week/month shout-out and keep it moving

Im cool with yall not having Book in the mvp convo.

But if yall dont have book in the MVP convo, that means yall dont care about the best player on the best team anymore.

We talking about a guy averaging 27, 5, and 5 on the team that has the best record by far.

And its one thing to say hes not #1 or #2, but yall saying he not even in the discussion.

All that means best guy on best team means nothing anymore

But if yall dont have book in the MVP convo, that means yall dont care about the best player on the best team anymore.

We talking about a guy averaging 27, 5, and 5 on the team that has the best record by far.

And its one thing to say hes not #1 or #2, but yall saying he not even in the discussion.

This is a very simplistic way of viewing it.

If he's not scoring, what is his benefit to the team since an overwhelming part of their success is contingent on him scoring? This isn't like me saying when he's out due to injury. I'm talking about when he's not getting the benefit of the refs whistles and might be struggling that night,I guess his threat to score is always there so that at least keeps the defense honest.

Again, just cause I don't think he's an MVP isn't a knock on the season he's having. He's having a good season, just not MVP worthy imo

He’s not in the discussion

The three dudes I said literally doing much more than him in EVERY category and they play so good ass defense.

Take LBJ FTs he ain’t leading the league.

Take away Giannis FTs he ain’t top 3 I’m PPG

Lmao. What he doing with that shit

Memphis and Phoenix still being really good even when without their best playes probably hurt Ja and Booker

Pretty sure Memphis has a better net rating when Ja doesnt play and was something like 13-2 without him

Obviously that doesnt mean anything in the grand scheme of things but probably another reason why they're not really in consideration

Back