Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

lol what’s the requirements to clown squads?

You making up some arbitrary criteria like you set the rules with your Prisoner of the moment takes

I thought you was better than this
Dawg all I'm saying is u roast every team in here but when i hit u with facts about your squad u try to deflect

Omg a children’s basketball coach that does stand up on the side isn’t impressed with the Heat! What are we going to do!?

View attachment 800665
Lol at you trynna get personal with me, it's the combined 48 point win margin that leaves me unimpressed. And "waiting for us to lose 2 games to call us frauds" is BULLSHIT. Don't dish it out if u can't take it

Dray been getting at the Warriors for a little while especially with the few Ls they've gotten recently. That's all that is

Dawg all I'm saying is u roast every team in here but when i hit u with facts about your squad u try to deflect
lol ax that’s fine

If you can defend the Celtics and Tatum with their record since Jan and going to multiple ECF years ago then I can defend and say that you are being a prisoner of the moment and sound foolish equating 2 losses and 3-7 the past 10 to being frauds

Lol at you trynna get personal with me, it's the combined 48 point win margin that leaves me unimpressed. And "waiting for us to lose 2 games to call us frauds" is BULLSHIT. Don't dish it out if u can't take it
Lol I said that to say your opinion doesn’t mean anything (Yeah I know mine neither)

you saying you think the heat are frauds based on the last 10 games is like wanting to hear from Ja rule on 9/11

This is me before the deadline saying i don't fear the Miami heat, But allegedly i just now started talking down on the heat because they lost 2 games 😂😂😂
You saying you don’t fear Miami ain’t exactly what you been saying but ehh I’ll give it to you, you got me

you dodged this 2-3x though you wanna bet your account that the Celtics beat the Heat in the offs?

lol ax that’s fine

If you can defend the Celtics and Tatum with their record since Jan and going to multiple ECF years ago then I can defend and say that you are being a prisoner of the moment and sound foolish equating 2 losses and 3-7 the past 10 to being frauds
We're not even 3-7 in our last 10 games lol. 6-4. Ax just keeps regurgitating 3-4 in our last 7

Back