Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

So, do you think the blowup was over the small ball lineups Spo keeps trotting out there like the estreets are saying?
I was going to dismiss this lol (not you but that idea)

But I mean it’s possible that Miami is slumping a bit due to changes in the rotation with Oladipo and Morris back and Dedmon not playing and gabe Vincent not playing and as a result things are slightly out of wack which could lead to frustration. But nah I don’t think so

But I can infer the team was frustrated with the Sixers game and then their play against the warriors. And that’s understandable that frustration boiled over. I know Miami’s 3 point defense was horrendous last night especially in the corner and that lines up with Jimmy not closing out on a three and spo calling the timeout to yell at him like he should. Naturally Jimmy being the star player, he’s going to push back and then that’s when the confrontation starts with Haslem defending spo. Even that’s normal and this stuff happens nightly. Maybe not to that extent but that was healthy imo

I would’ve yelled at spo as well giving Herro the night off to play Vic and then keep Vic out there for extended mins in the 4th lol

But windhorst said the heat were frustrated and that they know Kyrie just got cleared to play in home games lol like wtf

Then he said next time they go out there on I think Saturday they can really prove things to the nets lol

Completely skipped over the Knicks game for this weak narrative when I can bet nobody cares about the nets this way

Holy shit I didn’t know I typed this much lol but yeah

Lmao oh nah that was in response to you saying I was high on the Jazz because of Wade

I was hittin you with the same shit lol

Good job though you was a month ahead of me for the wolves being “good”

Last edited:
Jimmy being the star player, he’s going to push back and then that’s when the confrontation starts with Haslem defending spo.

Can't lie. My first thought when I saw it was Haslem reminding me of....
200.gif

Portland still available for the playin?
Portland is tanking they aren’t trying to maintain a spot for the Playoffs it’s just a money move

Eubanks is going to make $99k on his 10 day which is an injury hardship 10 day vs if he signed for the rest of the season he would have to get paid the league minimum

Doesn’t make sense to do that for the blazers

Ah ok figured that and I knew they were operation Tank mode so that earlier win streak didn't help lol.

Back