Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I'm not sure how to answer this without sounding snarky lol

But it's just another variation of boy.

Think when Big boi from OutKast says his name. Big bwoi.. Not boy

It was a legit question. I probably wouldn't have picked up on you being snarky cause I just really wanted an answer.

It was a legit question. I probably wouldn't have picked up on you being snarky cause I just really wanted an answer.
I understand lol

I was just trying to answer it in a non dick ish way cause you're my guy

I gotta hand it to Taylor Jenkins man that’s the COY

Won 50 games in a season they weren’t really supposed to

Some even thought they were taking a step back to get another lotto pick 👀

Kyrie puts up 43 and KD had 35 and they still lost easily to Memphis without their star player

That Grizzlies/Nuggets or Wolves matchup will be great

Last edited:
Ighyt but when are we gonna here

Kyrie puts up 43 and KD had 35 and they still lost easily to Memphis without their star player

Yeah same shit I said I was more impressed by the brief stretch they stopped them and came back and scored like 3x straight , then it was a legit point in the game Clarke was cooking kd, team has absolutely no fear and all the confidence with out ja thats crazy

Ighyt but when are we gonna here

Yeah same shit I said I was more impressed by the brief stretch they stopped them and came back and scored like 3x straight , then it was a legit point in the game Clarke was cooking kd, team has absolutely no fear and all the confidence with out ja thats crazy
They have an actual bench and no dead weight on the roster and two backup guards who have no issue filling in for morant or Brooks if they get hurt

Won 50 games in a season they weren’t really supposed to

Some even thought they were taking a step back to get another lotto pick 👀

I was definitely dead wrong about that for sure....I didn't see Desmond Bane taking the massive of a step forward, I thought they would miss more of what Valanciunas gave them, JJJ had a lot to prove defensively and was coming off a year where he shot 28% from 3, I thought they reached for Ziaire Williams in the draft but the Grizzlies continue to show and prove that they know what they're doing

Trading Grayson Allen to open up more playing for Deanthony Melton was another low key good move

What happens with this Lakers pick is going to be fascinating

If the pick is between 1-10 it goes to the Pels....if not goes to the Grizzlies

Memphis is set up so good for the future and they havent even really began to flip assets, they still have time before they have to extend Ja, and they can easily clean their books whenever they please if they want to free up more cap space

I was definitely dead wrong about that for sure....I didn't see Desmond Bane taking the massive of a step forward, I thought they would miss more of what Valanciunas gave them, JJJ had a lot to prove defensively and was coming off a year where he shot 28% from 3, I thought they reached for Ziaire Williams in the draft but the Grizzlies continue to show and prove that they know what they're doing

Trading Grayson Allen to open up more playing for Deanthony Melton was another low key good move
I give you shit for it but Im teasing. I mean who knew it would go this well? I knew Bane had it in him since I was okay with them giving him the opportunity but not this quick.

Melton
Konchar
Tyus (wasn’t really high on him)

Exceeded my expectations wildly

They got it all together

Brooks missed a large portion of the season and it didn’t even matter

I give you shit for it but Im teasing. I mean who knew it would go this well? I knew Bane had it in him since I was okay with them giving him the opportunity but not this quick.

Melton
Konchar
Tyus (wasn’t really high on him)

Exceeded my expectations wildly

They got it all together

Brooks missed a large portion of the season and it didn’t even matter

Nah its cool I know you just be giving me shit but you were steadfast in your belief that they would still be good regardless of the moves they were making...I thought regress this year and then they would be really good next season but they made me look silly

Back