Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

while I have you did you ever get a chance to go to a game?
Unfortunately no

This weekend might be my only chance to catch one this year. I just hate the fucking traffic getting in and out of there then I gotta drive an HR back home afterwards

Unfortunately no

This weekend might be my only chance to catch one this year. I just hate the fucking traffic getting in and out of there then I gotta drive an HR back home afterwards
Arrange things at home and then stay the night?

come on man just do it you’ll be glad you did

You saying you don’t fear Miami ain’t exactly what you been saying but ehh I’ll give it to you, you got me

you dodged this 2-3x though you wanna bet your account that the Celtics beat the Heat in the offs?
Lol I'll never bet my account, we can do an avi bet for next Wednesday's game

Lol I'll never bet my account, we can do an avi bet for next Wednesday's game
lol it’s infamous’ bet and it was for a temporary time. But it was For a Celtics/Heat Playoff in the event it happens

I’m not betting on a regular reason game at the end of the season. Too much resting goes on anyways

But okay you won’t bet your account

I don’t think the Celtics would win though

lol it’s infamous’ bet and it was for a temporary time. But it was For a Celtics/Heat Playoff in the event it happens

I’m not betting on a regular reason game at the end of the season. Too much resting goes on anyways

But okay you won’t bet your account

I don’t think the Celtics would win though
I'm not gonna bet my account but if we meet in the playoffs I'll do an avi bet

You just can't help channeling your inner herb tendencies can you

Smh at engaging with you in good faith
I don’t understand the response I was really saying you should go

There’s a real possibility that Zion won’t play there next season that’s even more incentive imo

but okay nvm I didn’t think you was gonna get upset

I don’t understand the response I was really saying you should go

There’s a real possibility that Zion won’t play there next season that’s even more incentive imo

but okay nvm I didn’t think you was gonna get upset
Imma just lay hands on you so I'll feel better and call it a day🤝🏾

Back