Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

New Orleans Pelicans forward Zion Williamson isn't expected to suit up for the team this season, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania.

Injuries have unfortunately been the theme of Williamson's season, and arguably his career. He hadn't played at all this season after undergoing offseason foot surgery.
Ehh I knew it was a long shot

should’ve announced this back in January so everybody could just focus on the rest of the team

Well if Brandon Ingram could learn how to market himself one day lol

they got career 2nd banana non all star McCollum as the face of the race for the 9th seed instead

I'd actually love everything they're doing if Zion wasn't the head of the snake. Sad really cause I feel like it's gon a be all for not.

Dude gonna continue to have injury issues or continue to have little issues that cause him to distance from the team until he gives them no other choice but to move him.

There's the 3rd option that he comes in next season in amazing shape, fully buying in and committed long-term but based on what I've seen so far that's a pipe dream. I hope for @silverfoxx @AP2.5 and @Dwayne sake it's the 3rd option tho.

I'd actually love everything they're doing if Zion wasn't the head of the snake. Sad really cause I feel like it's gon a be all for not.

Dude gonna continue to have injury issues or continue to have little issues that cause him to distance from the team until he gives them no other choice but to move him.

There's the 3rd option that he comes in next season in amazing shape, fully buying in and committed long-term but based on what I've seen so far that's a pipe dream. I hope for @silverfoxx @AP2.5 and @Dwayne sake it's the 3rd option tho.
I'm fine with the team I've been seeing play 🤷🏾‍♂️

Big game tonight need to get over this mental hurdle. So far the squad has responded well to the absence of Jarrett Allen, amongst are other injuries.

#AmazingWhatWe’veAccomplished
#DevastatingInjuries

Back