Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Vicariously rooting for others against our rival because we won’t win the championship is some Celtics shit .

I just wanna see what it feels like to be one of y’all
:mybad:
Lol I'm not opposed to u rooting for teams to beat us, the disgusting development is u guys going from championship aspirations to a 10th seed. Y'all haven't won back to back games since January if I'm not mistaken so i doubt y'all do it against new Orleans and the Clippers/nuggets/wolves. Don't worry about the top of the standings when y'all are drowning in the basement

It's actually the bulls if we keeping it a buck.

Or Cleveland. Neither team has much playoff pedigree. You got demar in Chicago and love, rondo in Cleveland. It will come down to health tho. Bulls need Williams and ball healthy if they gonna make shit shake. Cavs need Jarret Allen or they getting ran through.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Lol I'm not opposed to u rooting for teams to beat us, the disgusting development is u guys going from championship aspirations to a 10th seed. Y'all haven't won back to back games since January if I'm not mistaken so i doubt y'all do it against new Orleans and the Clippers/nuggets/wolves. Don't worry about the top of the standings when y'all are drowning in the basement

“Top of the standings” lmaoooooo

if Red Auerbach could see you niggas hard r now. Boy I tell ya

New Orleans Pelicans forward Zion Williamson isn't expected to suit up for the team this season, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania.

Injuries have unfortunately been the theme of Williamson's season, and arguably his career. He hadn't played at all this season after undergoing offseason foot surgery.

This sucks man.

We joke around, and ill get back to joking at some point too, but this sucks.

Hope dude will be able to put injuries passed him starting next season

This sucks man.

We joke around, and ill get back to joking at some point too, but this sucks.

Hope dude will be able to put injuries passed him starting next season
I'm more than fine with him not playing this year.

I don't think BI makes the leap he does, I don't think the Pelicans trade for CJ and a buncha other shit.

They have really been playing well at times this year.

Why did the Zion to the Knicks thing ever started? Is this based on the interview where Zion stated he likes the garden?

Its a bit more to it than that.

1. Everyone thinks Zion wants to play in NY. They thought he did at the draft, and think hes been wanting it since. Idk how legit it is, but it is what it is.

2. This is more important. Zion is managed by CAA. The president of the Knicks is a former senior exec/agent from CAA. Thibs is represented by CAA. There is an ongoing thought that CAA wants to put Zion in NY, and the Knicks have been making moves to make it happen. Including trading for Cam Reddish.

It depends how much stock you want to put in the Agencies are running the league talk.

Zion to NY isnt really a fan thing. I dont think Knicks fans want Zion, due to his injury history.

This is mostly a conspiracy pushed by the Agencies are runnimg the League mfers.

Its a bit more to it than that.

1. Everyone thinks Zion wants to play in NY. They thought he did at the draft, and think hes been wanting it since. Idk how legit it is, but it is what it is.

2. This is more important. Zion is managed by CAA. The president of the Knicks is a former senior exec/agent from CAA. Thibs is represented by CAA. There is an ongoing thought that CAA wants to put Zion in NY, and the Knicks have been making moves to make it happen. Including trading for Cam Reddish.

It depends how much stock you want to put in the Agencies are running the league talk.

Zion to NY isnt really a fan thing. I dont think Knicks fans want Zion, due to his injury history.

This is mostly a conspiracy pushed by the Agencies are runnimg the League mfers.

Damn. When you put it together like this it makes even more sense for him lowkey wanting to go to NY

Back