Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Sixers lose! For the time being..Cs tied for 3rd n the east

Thank you Toronto!

Another big win for the Raptors. The way I see it, they can beat any team in the East -- only the Nets with a healthy Durant might give some problems. THIS year. They need a healthy VanVleet though. A heallthy O. G. would help too.

Last edited:
When word first broke on February 20 that Suns point guard Chris Paul had fractured his right thumb, the timeline provided for his potential return was six-to-eight weeks. The six-week mark from that date would be April 3, but Paul appears likely to be back even sooner than that, reports Sam Amick of The Athletic.

According to Amick, some sources close to the situation wouldn’t even rule out the possibility that Paul could play as soon as this Wednesday in Minnesota. Amick cautions that the exact timing for Paul’s return will be determined in the coming days.

Yo btw, Knicks fan never go away. Was here last year when we were good. Here every year when we trash.

And you know what you never see from Knicks fans? You never see hurt ass posts like "oh yall wasnt saying that when we were doing so and so"

@Ironman they need to take notes my brother
Who said that?

Another big win for the Raptors. The way I see it, they can beat any team in the East -- only the Nets with aa healthy Durant might give some problems. THIS year. They need a healthy VanVleet though. A heallthy O. G. would help too.
Lmao please show up in this thread on March 28th. Toronto is solid but y'all ain't contenders

Another big win for the Raptors. The way I see it, they can beat any team in the East -- only the Nets with aa healthy Durant might give some problems. THIS year. They need a healthy VanVleet though. A heallthy O. G. would help too.

First round gonna be a dogfight for anybody if we're healthy. That's smoke for anybody idc.

Need to move OG for a center in the summer. Scottie is the one. I've seen enough.

Vicariously rooting for us to play the nets since your struggletastic team is clinging to the 10th seed is a disgusting development
Vicariously rooting for others against our rival because we won’t win the championship is some Celtics shit .

I just wanna see what it feels like to be one of y’all
:mybad:

Worth considering.

Has to happen imo. Just can't miss on the return. Khem birch ain't it and even tho precious achuiwa has really come a long way from the beginning of the season he's better suited in that montrezl Harrell role where he can shift the game off the bench.

Back