Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I’m gonna walk back my stance on D’lo on the wolves

he was killing them a bit before but he’s been great.

I do want Ant to step it up a bit more though but with Towns dominating it hasn’t been needed

the Last player that went from underrated to yuck really quickly for me besides Malik beasley I think is Gary Harris

I’ll be honest with you and I’m speaking for myself but I’m not worried about anything they have done this season.

as long as bam stays aggressive, and Lowry continues quarterbacking the offense I’m completely fine and haven’t cared about anything from our guys besides injuries. not Lowry’s lack of shooting, not Jimmy’s ankle or shooting woes, not our blowing leads, etc

It’s literally been nothing outside of injuries

The only thing that worries me is Vic’s insertion potentially being a detriment to Gabe and Strus who have been huge for us

could be foolish on my part but they got my complete trust this year. Team way too deep to care about Lowry not shooting or Jimmy not shooting well

as long as guys do what they are supposed to it’s all good. Lowry doesn’t even need to average more than 10ppg for this team imo

just run the offense, play D, draw charges

there’s three other guys who can get 20 on any night

i am rooting for OKC also. We need those lotto odds to get better out in San Antonio.

The hope is that both BI and Larry Nance Jr will be available for that game against the Spurs. Need to solidify the 9th spot while hoping the Lakers keep imploding so the Pelicans get their pick

Back