Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Everytime I watch Kyrie, at some point in the game, he does something that makes me chuckle and takes me back to the 2011 draft lottery night.

He was on location, and was the one actually picking the lottery balls. Shortly after the picks were declared, the broadcast announcers (and it was a media consensus) stated "this is not a good year to have the #1 pick". He was seen as the best prospect but "he doesn't have an elite skill or trait", implying that he was a jack of all trades, master of none.

Lol. As the nba media's evaluation ever been more wrong.

Everytime I watch Kyrie, at some point in the game, he does something that makes me chuckle and takes me back to the 2011 draft lottery night.

He was on location, and was the one actually picking the lottery balls. Shortly after the picks were declared, the broadcast announcers (and it was a media consensus) stated "this is not a good year to have the #1 pick". He was seen as the best prospect but "he doesn't have an elite skill or trait", implying that he was a jack of all trades, master of none.

Lol. As the nba media's evaluation ever been more wrong.

In fairness he only played maybe 5 games in college due to injury

Honestly If I can pick between Julius and thibs I’ll pick thibs

Just Punch him in the stomach in the offseason and tell him to stop doing bullshit with the players

No doubt. And Julius aint a horrible player either. Its just time to stop giving him this expanded role of play initiator. Granted we dont have a pg.

I mean, dont get me wrong. I rather Julius get traded. But if he dont, it wont be terrible to tell him on offense to just get to his spot, and have a decent pg decide if throwing it to Julius is the best option on that play, and then let Julius go out and get 20 a night.

Just gotta stop with putting the ball in Julius' hand and ask him to be the decision maker. That shit aint gon work.

No doubt. And Julius aint a horrible player either. Its just time to stop giving him this expanded role of play initiator. Granted we dont have a pg.

I mean, dont get me wrong. I rather Julius get traded. But if he dont, it wont be terrible to tell him on offense to just get to his spot, and have a decent pg decide if throwing it to Julius is the best option on that play, and then let Julius go out and get 20 a night.

Just gotta stop with putting the ball in Julius' hand and ask him to be the decision maker. That shit aint gon work.
Yeah but then how much do you want randle to impede on barrett who has the potential to be completely better than him in 1 maybe 2 seasons?

But Yeah I guess if you couldn’t move him getting rid of Fournier and getting a PG should be the priority

holla At the magic

Yeah but then how much do you want randle to impede on barrett who has the potential to be completely better than him in 1 maybe 2 seasons?

But Yeah I guess if you couldn’t move him getting rid of Fournier and getting a PG should be the priority

holla At the magic

I mean it is what it is. Its not about what I want, its about whats realistically possible.

Meaning finding a trade for him that makes sense should be priotity one. But if a trade isnt out there, then we just need to reduce his touches and the number of decisions hes asked to make. In which case, he still will be a servicable player.

If we dont get a pg, then I rather put the ball in RJs hand and let him make decisions. Atleast when he fucks up, he still can potentially learn from them and grow.

RJ got the most 30 point games by a player 21 or under this season. And thats with him being trash the first 25 or so games of the season. #1 priority going forward has to be trying to max out his potential

Back