Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

When you up and its stuck you sit your best players. You don't risk them getting injured to run the score up. This has been customary since before we were born.

The game ended 150-108.

Yall choose the dumbest hills man. 🤣
honestly
Niggas wanna see history .....

But
Literally taking the court is risking injury I’m trying to understand what u think would happen in the last 8 mins that didn’t happen in the first 3 quarters

that’s all

honestly
Niggas wanna see history .....

But
Literally taking the court is risking injury I’m trying to understand what u think would happen in the last 8 mins that didn’t happen in the first 3 quarters

that’s all

I don't think anything would happen but the risk of potentially losing kyrie or any star player for the playoffs or worst outweighs him getting 70-80 points. Record not even in sight.

You for real or you just arguing to argue?

I'm trying to shoot you some bail rn.

1647447034235-jpeg.793826

Struggle squad.

I don't think anything would happen but the risk of potentially losing kyrie or any star player for the playoffs or worst outweighs him getting 70-80 points. Record not even in sight.

You for real or you just arguing to argue?

I'm trying to shoot you some bail rn.
I get ur point
My point is that s a risk that s a part of the game u can get injured at 0-0 the same as if the score was 150-100

But we are done w this subject I just wanted to see the man get to 70 possibly 80

I get ur point
My point is that s a risk that s a part of the game u can get injured at 0-0 the same as if the score was 150-100

But we are done w this subject I just wanted to see the man get to 70 possibly 80

At 0-0, the game is up for grabs. Winning a game is worth risk of injury.

Being up 30 in the 4th quarter, the game is won. Going for 70 is not worth risk of injury. Not just from the teams perspective, but from the players perspective too.

At 0-0, the game is up for grabs. Winning a game is worth risk of injury.

Being up 30 in the 4th quarter, the game is won. Going for 70 is not worth risk of injury. Not just from the teams perspective, but from the players perspective too.
LOL technically aren’t garbage time players risking injury by getting out there when the game is already won lmao Aite I’m done lmao

Back