2020 NFL Season Thread

I don't get how the Texans have no control. Bottom line is they own him as a player. He can do/say what he wants, but the Texans don't really HAVE to do shit.

As Adam Schefter said he has the no trade clause so that gives him the upper hand.

Plus he has won in the court of public opinion. The fans are mostly all on his side.

As Adam Schefter said he has the no trade clause so that gives him the upper hand.

Plus he has won in the court of public opinion. The fans are mostly all on his side.

all that mean is the team he wants gotta five up extra. Watch

Shit is a travesty how they doing Eric B

only way this all makes sense is that Andy Reid is retiring after this season and he taking over

Andy gone try and ride this mahomes train as long as humanly possible

all that mean is the team he wants gotta five up extra. Watch

Eh. Believe it or not. If i was Miami or us, i would NOT trade for him. Gotta give up too much. Rather groom a young qb on his rookie deal (tua or zach wilson) and go w that.

Reactions: mike030270
I don't get how the Texans have no control. Bottom line is they own him as a player. He can do/say what he wants, but the Texans don't really HAVE to do shit.
I know it wasnt intentional but the wording in this has been bothering me since I read it.

speaking of owning someone and the person who you talking about is a black man

He is not even the "passing game coordinator". I think he jus a offensive assistant