Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Crazy watching the media slurp Stafford now that he’s in LA. They were just shittin on homie saying he’s worth a 2nd at best, he’s not a winner and shit.

I suggest you change who you listen to lol. Bomani was talking that 1st and at least a 3rd/4th round pick for him weeks ago. I also think someone on the Lebatard show mentioned it too.

Be funny if Minny make SF come off the 1st for Cousins when they could have have Stafford if they hadn’t lowballed.

I suggest you change who you listen to lol. Bomani was talking that 1st and at least a 3rd/4th round pick for him weeks ago. I also think someone on the Lebatard show mentioned it too.
Want to hear what Valenti gotta say today on 97.1. Even he can’t trash the Lions on this one.

Want to hear what Valenti gotta say today on 97.1. Even he can’t trash the Lions on this one.

I would have preferred a 1st this year but I can't argue with the draft capital....my main concern is what they do with Goff....I hope he just a stop gap QB...

I would have preferred a 1st this year but I can't argue with the draft capital....my main concern is what they do with Goff....I hope he just a stop gap QB...
That is the biggest question. I don’t see us resigning KG, Lynn is a Run first coach, so it’s kinda hard to see Goff getting off this year, but if he do, shit Trade bait again. I think he is a stopgap for a a Qb we take next year.

That is the biggest question. I don’t see us resigning KG, Lynn is a Run first coach, so it’s kinda hard to see Goff getting off this year, but if he do, shit Trade bait again. I think he is a stopgap for a a Qb we take next year.
QB class next year is poor imo

best looking prospect is Ridder from Cincy

Never underestimate the desperation of a team looking for a QB
True

You do need a QB but I just cant see mortgaging my future for a guy...as a franchise I wanna win now and later...its wack to me these teams get two good years and then fall in the pit of misery for 4 or 5 years because they gave away they future

If I was an owner I would always want to field a playoff ready team...whether its via Wild Card or a Div champ. We all know once you get in the tourney anything can happen.

Fuck going “all in” then fucking being a cellar dweller for half a decade

I think Howell goes 1 next year. Rattler probably 2 due to Lincoln Riley factor

Back