Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

why? they’re in win now mode so if they win a championship its worth it. plus they haven’t had a first round pick since 2016 or something. like homie said
Rams seem to take the proven commodity approach to roster building.

why draft a guy that MIGHT be good...when you can trade that pick and get a guy who you already know is good.

not mad at it

The Lions won this trade 2 first round picks for a half dead Stafford but still decent QB. Rams are playing Super Bowl or bust right now so I see why they made this trade. The Lions can see what they can get out of Goff and draft his replacement if it doesn’t work out.

Who ever trade for Watson is going to have to sell their Soul if you can get 2 first round picks for Stafford I want 4 first rounders for Deshaun
I feel like a lot of yall are over estimating this “half dead on his way to washed” with Stafford

He gonna ball in LA and QB was what held them back from a deeper playoff run imo

that and Aaron Donald hurting his ribs

I like the draft capital but seeing that we took Jared Goff's contract had me HOT

After calming down and seeing that after 2022 he is expendable make me feel a little better

Now, they need to go through and release all of these ex-partiots

Justin Coleman = BULLET
Damon Harmon = BULLET
Nick Williams = BULLET
Jamie Collins = BULLET
Amendola = BULLET
Not an ex-patriot but Trufant = BULLET

and even though we are gonna suck the next two years, we do have talent on offense

Swift, Hock and a pretty good o-line

Don't know if Kenny G is coming back

Starting to think you never watched Stafford play. Dude is the prototype to what Mahomes is. And before you trash the take, no, he's not as good as Mahomes. I'm saying playing style and arm talent he been doing that for years. He has 4-5 good years left imo
I said Stafford is a top ten qb last year and alot people disagree.. I don't think people here analyzing players. Stafford has a great arm and I remember he threw that side arm pass against the Falcons that was nice

Stafford on the Rams this current year beats GB even with Donald hurt. Possibly even beats TB.

Rams get rid of Goff and his contract. Get a more talented vet who with play even if he’s been hit by a semi, vet that can command the locker room and push the ball down field.

Rams supporting cast is better than anything Matt has had since we lost to Dallas in the playoffs.

Lions get a stopgap qb , not pigeon holed to take an this year, can now trade down.

People have to realize 1of the 1st picks is to get out of Goff contract , remaining picks for Staff

SF vs LAR right now, you have to go with LAR, now probably the most complete team in NFC West until Sea gets Russell a line

Stafford on the Rams this current year beats GB even with Donald hurt. Possibly even beats TB.

Rams get rid of Goff and his contract. Get a more talented vet who with play even if he’s been hit by a semi, vet that can command the locker room and push the ball down field.

Rams supporting cast is better than anything Matt has had since we lost to Dallas in the playoffs.

Lions get a stopgap qb , not pigeon holed to take an this year, can now trade down.

People have to realize 1of the 1st picks is to get out of Goff contract , remaining picks for Staff

SF vs LAR right now, you have to go with LAR, now probably the most complete team in NFC West until Sea gets Russell a line

Who we gonna get if we trade down? Sone draft boards have us taking a WR but I want a playmaker on defense. I want Parsons from Penn State

Also there have been multiple reports that Sean McVay wanted Stafford badly

So, no this wasn't just a Goff salary dump....The extra 3rd pick that was given was extra incentive to take that contract

Who we gonna get if we trade down? Sone draft boards have us taking a WR but I want a playmaker on defense. I want Parsons from Penn State
I like Parsons if we stay at 7, if we trade down, Grab Barmore from Bama or a DE cause Okwara may not reup.

I was looking at some film and Cisco from Syracuse is a dawg. Good target if we trade into the 20s

Back