Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Plus Stafford will be 33 in feb.

Yea, I kno qb's can play into their 40s now a days, but that dont mean he will be any good.

2nd thought I think this trade was more about getting rid of Goff than getting Stafford
Starting to think you never watched Stafford play. Dude is the prototype to what Mahomes is. And before you trash the take, no, he's not as good as Mahomes. I'm saying playing style and arm talent he been doing that for years. He has 4-5 good years left imo

Starting to think you never watched Stafford play. Dude is the prototype to what Mahomes is. And before you trash the take, no, he's not as good as Mahomes. I'm saying playing style and arm talent he been doing that for years. He has 4-5 good years left imo

Eh, I dont dispute Staffords arm talent, grit and overall skill. But how many playoff gms has he won. And doesn't he have a bad back?

Eh, I dont dispute Staffords arm talent, grit and overall skill. But how many playoff gms has he won. And doesn't he have a bad back?
Detroit has 1 playoff win in my lifetime lmao, you tryna be funny.

Stafford has some injuries yeah but I don't see that slowing him for the next few years.

The Lions won this trade 2 first round picks for a half dead Stafford but still decent QB. Rams are playing Super Bowl or bust right now so I see why they made this trade. The Lions can see what they can get out of Goff and draft his replacement if it doesn’t work out.

Who ever trade for Watson is going to have to sell their Soul if you can get 2 first round picks for Stafford I want 4 first rounders for Deshaun

Last edited:
Back