Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

QB class next year is poor imo

best looking prospect is Ridder from Cincy
Yea, I thought Ridder was coming out this year?

I think Stroud may tear it up for OSU. Young may put up great numbers for Bama. Both are redshirt freshman I believe though.

Rattler may grow up a bit this year, never been too impressed with his game. Best I’ve seen from his was in Red River Shootout this year after he got benched.

Yea, I thought Ridder was coming out this year?

I think Stroud may tear it up for OSU. Young may put up great numbers for Bama. Both are redshirt freshman I believe though.

Rattler may grow up a bit this year, never been too impressed with his game. Best I’ve seen from his was in Red River Shootout this year after he got benched.
Yeah Ridder smartly decided to go back. He made himself some money doing that cause this year he was a late rd pick. Next year he may be a top 3 prospect.

Young will be a true softmore next year he not in play till 23

same with Stroud i think.

As an underclass QB only way I even consider coming out early is if I have a top 10-15 evaluation if not Im going back to school and even then if I am a mid 1st rd QB I go back and play my way into the top 5

like this year

Trey Lance should have stayed. He goes from the 4th best prospect in 21 to the top prospect in 22 In addition to getting more starts and film

@Hustlelitó how good is Joseph Ossai?

Saw him going to us in a couple of mocks

Where they projecting him?

Hes athletic as hell and a playmaker. If y’all need an edge rusher that’s where he’ll do the most damage. I think he can still grow in terms of pass rush moves/technique, but the package is there. I hope they won’t drop him into coverage though lol. He’s struggles with that but maybe with the right coaching it won’t be as big of a hole in his game. If he’s there in the 2nd round y’all should grab him.

Where they projecting him?

Hes athletic as hell and a playmaker. If y’all need an edge rusher that’s where he’ll do the most damage. I think he can still grow in terms of pass rush moves/technique, but the package is there. I hope they won’t drop him into coverage though lol. He’s struggles with that but maybe with the right coaching it won’t be as big of a hole in his game. If he’s there in the 2nd round y’all should grab him.

Bottom of round 1. They speculating that he could be a potential replacement for Shaq if we lose him.

Last edited:
Back