2020 NFL Season Thread

So the Colts should not even bother making the playoffs then?

Rivers just finessing the Colts for one last check lol
No he has a job like every other player plus he's at the end of his career I could understand if this was about 7 or 8 years ago but he's satisfied with what he's done in the league but at the same time I'm pretty sure he would be happy with a ring too

Just off the shitty playoff losses & his failing health during the season... Brees got the most pressure. This I think is his last legit shot. Big Ben in the same boat but not as bad as Brees.

btw tenn would be a sneaky good landing spot for julio (i fully expect them to let corey davis walk). Brown, julio n Humphies would make a nice wr group.

They don’t play the same position. They are not rush LB
@RetroLDN said he was a middle linebacker....

nvm, my bad. Niggas got me sounding like a casual.

All the draft sites list him as a LB, not a EDGE.

That's why I said he was MLB. Maybe at Penn Sate, he's played more on as an EDGE but teams look at him as a MLB at the the NFL level.

Thedraftnetwork, my most trusted draft site, seems to explain why that is. Check it out in the offseason, they'll have even more anaylsts with comprehensive reports.

Screenshot (5).png

• Ether
Reactions: Marc123
My winners this weekend

Falcons
Cowboys
Patriots
Vikings
Steelers
Ravens
Bills
Seahawks
Cardinals
Colts
Titans
Raiders
Chargers (KC gon mail it in)
Bears (upset pick)
Saints
Football Team

We still in play for the 1 seed of Bears and Seahawks win and of course we do too

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Nemesis
Out of these QBs who has the most pressure to win another Super Bowl this season when it comes to their legacy...

Brees
Rodgers
Brady
Big Ben
Wilson
Rivers (if the Colts make it)

Most will say Rivers, but he's more than likely a HOF'er already. It's not like a SB win is gonna all of a sudden put him the GOAT conversation. All a SB win does for Rivers is it might put the 04 QB draft class as being the best ever.

For me it's Rodgers. He has mentioned as one of the greatest ever, up there w/ Brady, Peyton, Montana etc, for a few years now. But slim got the same amount of SB appearances and wins as Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer.

Most will say Rivers, but he's more than likely a HOF'er already. It's not like a SB win is gonna all of a sudden put him the GOAT conversation. All a SB win does for Rivers is it might put the 04 QB draft class as being the best ever.

For me it's Rodgers. He has mentioned as one of the greatest ever, up there w/ Brady, Peyton, Montana etc, for a few years now. But slim got the same amount of SB appearances and wins as Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer.

he is?

Reactions: Marc123