2020 NFL Season Thread

Them allegations means nothing to me

But if he don’t do the gameplan or call the plays why folks want him

Yeah you right, that's the main crux and it's the one that can't be explained away and get pardoned.

Ain't no way around it.

He's a consensus top-5 pick and that's high praise for middle linebacker... he must be special.

He got all the measurables and motor.

He gotta get the technical side down though. That’s gon be his downfall if he don’t improve on that

Out of these QBs who has the most pressure to win another Super Bowl this season when it comes to their legacy...

Brees
Rodgers
Brady
Big Ben
Wilson
Rivers (if the Colts make it)

He got all the measurables and motor.

He gotta get the technical side down though. That’s gon be his downfall if he don’t improve on that

Shieeet. At middle LB mental processing is key and you're telling me he struggles with that.

I hope the 'Phins get him, could backfire though 'cause Flores is the real McCoy.

F*ck bill o'brien (he don't deserve to have his name written with capital letters no more)

Out of these QBs who has the most pressure to win another Super Bowl this season when it comes to their legacy...

Brees
Rodgers
Brady
Big Ben
Wilson

Rodgers (greatest QB I ever saw)

Shieeet. At middle LB mental processing is key and you're telling me he struggles with that.

I hope the 'Phins get him, could backfire though 'cause Flores is the real McCoy.

F*ck bill o'brien (he don't deserve to have his name written with capital letters no more)

He’s a rush LB.

Think of TJ Watt

Reactions: RetroLDN

Brees
Rodgers
Brady
Big Ben
Wilson
Rivers, he the only one without a SB or MVP.

Reactions: O.G.

Brees
Rodgers
Brady
Big Ben
Wilson

Well since you added him.. its obviously Rivers.

However if Brees wins another he can stake a strong case for being the 3rd best of his generation ahead of Rodgers and Big Ben.

Edit:
Actually read it wrong..thought it was who benefits the most.

Brees has the most pressure, it's his final year and he could gain a lot with another one.

River isn't under much pressure 'cause expectations aren't high.

Reactions: grYmes