Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Higher

low 2rd is his ceiling value imo

You might be right. Atl got a 2nd for Sanu couple years back.

My thinking is Julio prolly on got 1 more year left in him, he is ALWAYS injured and how good is he really. (Is he still a legit number 1, i say HELL NO)

You might be right. Atl got a 2nd for Sanu couple years back.

My thinking is Julio prolly on got 1 more year left in him, he is ALWAYS injured and how good is he really. (Is he still a legit number 1, i say HELL NO)

Julio is def still a legit #1

I do agree he has been very injury prone these last couple seasons

Atlanta definitely need to deal Julio this offseason while he relatively still has some name value. Old Man Ridley
did real well in his absence.

I need more insight on what EB does.

Because Andy is still calling the plays
Last year's playoff, Al Michaels pretty much exposed him pretty bad during broadcast.

Doesn't call the plays. Doesn't formulate the gameplan... that's all down to Andy Reid.

Most people probably don't know but he also has a questionable background involving rape and assault allegations stemming from his time at Colorado, both as a player and coach.

These owners are well aware and when you combine those two, he really shouldn't be getting a HC job, at least not from any diligent owner.

Last year's playoff, Al Michaels pretty much exposed him pretty bad during broadcast.

Doesn't call the plays. Doesn't formulate the gameplan... that's all down to Andy Reid.

Most people probably don't know but he also has a questionable background involving rape and assault allegations stemming from his time at Colorado, both as a player and coach.

These owners are well aware and when you combine those two, he really shouldn't be getting a HC job, at least not from any diligent owner.

Yeah the more I’ve been doin research on him I’ve kinda fallen back. Not saying he wouldn’t be a good coach but with his history and lack of responsibility with the chiefs he might be a lil bit over his head.

Texans need all the positive PR they can get.

Them allegations means nothing to me

But if he don’t do the gameplan or call the plays why folks want him

Wow was never aware of that

Back