Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Ok let me give you more insight....first season got in as a wild card....next season won the division and lost in the divisional round....next season won the division and made it to the afc championship but lost that's the difference between the two and chuck got an extension but he got fired too so explain that
My nigga I literally said in the post that he didnt deserve to be let go either lmao

Chuck had to go he wasn't ready to be a head coach yeah it was his first time being a head coach but grigson got blinded by the fact he was DC in baltimore with all that talent that defense was already loaded

Y’all not gon get at this fool to act like LOB wasn’t one of the greats for a few years?

I’m disappointed in y’all

Lol, I was talkin to him about to Colts you the one posting stats & videos sheesh. You got it partna..

:mybad:

...but naw the LOB was still a thing in 2015 so I dunno why 757 can’t acknowledge em like they Karl Malone kids.

Lol, I was talkin to him about to Colts you the one posting stats & videos sheesh. You got it partna..

:mybad:

...but naw the LOB was still a thing in 2015 so I dunno why 757 can’t acknowledge em like they Karl Malone kids.
I never said LOB wasn't a thing....some of y'all just pick and choose

We all agree the Caldwell was a good coach not great and Lions fan would be frustrated that we would come out the gate slow.

However he was well respected. Players loved him. He was giving them life lessons outside of football. Caldwell was also active in the community.

Now when Quinn came, we all knew in 2 years he wasn't gonna keep Caldwell and replace him with Patricia. There was gonna be no real coaching search.

A coach was needed to get us to the next level as we had a good roster but needed more pieces.

We hired Patricia over Sean McVay Kyle Shannahan and some other young coaches who have proven themselves.

Back