Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Detroit improved under him.

Deaded your shit real quick
How? Ok out of 4 seasons he had 3 winnings and went to the playoffs twice and got blown out against the seahawks and couldn't beat the cowboys....never won the division while he was coach....you didn't dead shit nigga try again

You just said it your self....the year without peyton we only won 2 games and you think it would've possible to go to the superbowl without him???? Lol cmon bruh like I said peyton ran the offense when dungy left caldwell was just there....it's not even about skin color in this case caldwell is just not that good
Again...

PEYTON FUCKING MANNING left the squad and we see a dramatic difference in how the team plays...

cause that doesnt happen often right? Lol

again

Caldwell didnt even get a run with Andrew Luck.

When he went to Detroit he had ONE losing season and two playoff appearances in 4 years

fired

again

if he was white....

we all know he still has a job for at least one more season maybe two

But do your thing bro...keep shitting on him

I wouldn’t say Caldwell a great coach my any means... but at least Detroit was competitive under him. As for Indy that team was in the downswing even with a healthy Peyton Manning. There’s a lot of factors that go into that, but I wouldn’t of called Chuck Pagano a great improvement over him at all.

How? Ok out of 4 seasons he had 3 winnings and went to the playoffs twice and got blown out against the seahawks and couldn't beat the cowboys....never won the division while he was coach....you didn't dead shit nigga try again

So 3 winning seasons out of 4 is a knock on him? A team he had in the playoffs the very next year under a different coach they went 6-10, 3-12-1 and now 4-7.

Lmao. Yea JC was a bad coach alright.

I wouldn’t say Caldwell a great coach my any means... but at least Detroit was competitive under him. As for Indy that team was in the downswing even with a healthy Peyton Manning. There’s a lot of factors that go into that, but I wouldn’t of called Chuck Pagano a great improvement over him at all.
Chuck Pagano got grace cause he was a white man and he had cancer lol

So 3 winning seasons out of 4 is a knock on him? A team he had in the playoffs the very next year under a different coach they went 6-10, 3-12-1 and now 4-7.

Lmao. Yea JC was a bad coach alright.
There's no moral victories during the regular season....the record doesn't mean if you don't make the playoffs.....he only made it there 2 times out of 4 seasons he had talent on that team too so what made him so good???

There's no moral victories during the regular season....the record doesn't mean if you don't make the playoffs.....he only made it there 2 times out of 4 seasons he had talent on that team too so what made him so good???

Yea. 2 out of 4 going to the playoffs is good.

But whatever

Again...

PEYTON FUCKING MANNING left the squad and we see a dramatic difference in how the team plays...

cause that doesnt happen often right? Lol

again

Caldwell didnt even get a run with Andrew Luck.

When he went to Detroit he had ONE losing season and two playoff appearances in 4 years

fired

again

if he was white....

we all know he still has a job for at least one more season maybe two

But do your thing bro...keep shitting on him
Peyton was a free agent he already knew he wasn't gonna get resigned with that type of injury and a qb coming out of college like luck could get drafted not many GM's would pass that up...you still don't get the point....caldwell did nothing to improve the team y'all just going by numbers I saw the games where we should've won but we didn't because he did no adjustments at all....you making it a race thing because that's the only cop out you have but I know the truth

Peyton was a free agent he already knew he wasn't gonna get resigned with that type of injury and a qb coming out of college like luck could get drafted not many GM's would pass that up...you still don't get the point....caldwell did nothing to improve the team y'all just going by numbers I saw the games where we should've won but we didn't because he did no adjustments at all....you making it a race thing because that's the only cop out you have but I know the truth

I’m pretty sure Caldwell was in on the tank job & Jim Irsay pulled the rug from under him. The Polian family too. Cuz I definitely remember personnel wise Indy didn’t do shit when it was known Manning wasn’t playing. I still think Caldwell redeemed himself in Detroit but it is what it is.

Broncos got no eligible QBs to play tomorrow got damn.

Well, season did go a lot farther than I thought it would before shit really started getting fucked up.

Bro in pro sports

numbers are the bottom line as a coach

wins and losses. Yes there are other factors...but wins and losses help you keep your job or lose it.

the numbers didnt justify the firing.

In addition to there not being any improvement to either squad after he was let go.

Losing to one the greatest Defenses a bad thing?
Losing to Wilson is somehow a knock?

Somebody help him ™️
Lol what? One of Greatest defenses?? Fuck is getting y'all info from? He gets an excuse because he lost to a team a good defense hell if that's the case there would be less firing of coaches that's a lame ass excuse you play to win they don't give trophies for participation

Back