Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

I’m pretty sure Caldwell was in on the tank job & Jim Irsay pulled the rug from under him. The Polian family too. Cuz I definitely remember personnel wise Indy didn’t do shit when it was known Manning wasn’t playing. I still think Caldwell redeemed himself in Detroit but it is what it is.
Jim is not that type of owner he let's his GM and coach knows what he expects from them....he fired polian too so nothing was guaranteed then aside from having the #1 pick

Bro in pro sports

numbers are the bottom line as a coach

wins and losses. Yes there are other factors...but wins and losses help you keep your job or lose it.

the numbers didnt justify the firing.

In addition to there not being any improvement to either squad after he was let go.
So by your logic chuck pagano is a good coach because he had a winning record as head coach right???? Lol back pedaling ass niggas

Jim is not that type of owner he let's his GM and coach knows what he expects from them....he fired polian too so nothing was guaranteed then aside from having the #1 pick

Honestly tho what was really expected from Caldwell during that season? Trotting out Kerry Colins and Curtis Painter & expected to be competitive? They did nothing to improve the team in positions of need either. In the draft they passed up dudes like Richard Sherman, Kaepernick & Randall Cobb. Even if they wernt tanking on purpose they damn sure didn’t do Caldwell any favors. If Manning was there the team still wouldn’t of been good enough to make it to a Super Bowl. Caldwell by all means wasn’t a perfect coach, but I can’t see why you’d wanna dog him considering the circumstances.

Lol what? One of Greatest defenses?? Fuck is getting y'all info from? He gets an excuse because he lost to a team a good defense hell if that's the case there would be less firing of coaches that's a lame ass excuse you play to win they don't give trophies for participation

Yes you fucking dummy

Seattle was one of the greatest defenses of all time.

@BDP™️. Come get this dude bruh

So by your logic chuck pagano is a good coach because he had a winning record as head coach right???? Lol back pedaling ass niggas
3 straight 11-5 records

then 8-8 twice before the 2-14 when luck was injured

nope Pagano didnt deserve to be fired.

point is

Pagano got 6 seasons

Caldwell got 3

and in that three years went to the SB and won the Div before ONE bad season when it was clear they were tanking for andrew luck lol

cmon man

Caldwell got screwed in Indy and in Detroit

Honestly tho what was really expected from Caldwell during that season? Trotting out Kerry Colins and Curtis Painter & expected to be competitive? They did nothing to improve the team in positions of need either. In the draft they passed up dudes like Richard Sherman, Kaepernick & Randall Cobb. Even if they wernt tanking on purpose they damn sure didn’t do Caldwell any favors. If Manning was there the team still wouldn’t of been good enough to make it to a Super Bowl. Caldwell by all means wasn’t a perfect coach, but I can’t see why you’d wanna dog him considering the circumstances.
The expectations was to win games just any other season lol he was not the answer tho....I'm not dogging him I'm just saying he's not that good....people going by what he did in Detroit but they got tired of him too so who's really wrong??? Because I'm speaking on what I seen myself when he was in indy he did nothing to improve the period

Y’all not gon get at this fool to act like LOB wasn’t one of the greats for a few years?

I’m disappointed in y’all

giphy.gif

3 straight 11-5 records

then 8-8 twice before the 2-14 when luck was injured

nope Pagano didnt deserve to be fired.

point is

Pagano got 6 seasons

Caldwell got 3

and in that three years went to the SB and won the Div before ONE bad season when it was clear they were tanking for andrew luck lol

cmon man

Caldwell got screwed in Indy and in Detroit
Ok let me give you more insight....first season got in as a wild card....next season won the division and lost in the divisional round....next season won the division and made it to the afc championship but lost that's the difference between the two and chuck got an extension but he got fired too so explain that

Back