Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Shit my boys playing Dallas so of course I’m gonna watch that.... but these games bout to be assic.

These same group of teams played each other on Thanksgiving 8 years ago & had classic games.

The Buttfumble game happened later that night too. 2012 low key the GOAT Thanksgiving Day NFL slate.

I love that the NFL added a 3rd game on thanksgiving regularly. Made more sense to have a prime time game that night

imo it would be better to push each remaining gm back a time slot. So we only miss a gm in the 12:30 window....but im sure them teams aint bout that life

@Dwayne, do you ever think Dallas/NOLA as a rivalry would beat the current horseshit that is Dallas/Washington?

But.. but.. The Overhyped Boys are America’s Team...
that's some shit that racists ass owner came up with and people ate it up

the NFL has a traditional problem and the sooner they realize that they need to usher in a new era of fans, the better.

they need to redo the divisions

they need to create new rivalries and storylines.

Dallas should not still be in the NFC East. All the florida teams could be the AFC South. Who am i missing. Miami, Jax, Tampa, ____. But hell, throw Tenn in that division too.

that's some shit that racists ass owner came up with and people ate it up

the NFL has a traditional problem and the sooner they realize that they need to usher in a new era of fans, the better.

they need to redo the divisions

they need to create new rivalries and storylines.

Dallas should not still be in the NFC East. All the florida teams could be the AFC South. Who am i missing. Miami, Jax, Tampa, ____. But hell, throw Tenn in that division too.

I do agree about the rivalries. Feels like there’s only one true rivalry and that’s Ravens/Steelers

looks like ravens/Titans might be turning into something though

I do agree about the rivalries. Feels like there’s only one true rivalry and that’s Ravens/Steelers

looks like ravens/Titans might be turning into something though
I think the NFL wanted the Ravens and Browns to be a thing but...yeah....

I think the NFL wanted the Ravens and Browns to be a thing but...yeah....

Even as a Texans fan if you ask most of our fan base who our main rival is they’ll say Dallas but we only play them once every 4 years. Not only that the football world doesn’t take us seriously lol. I personally think our biggest rival is the Titans for obvious reasons but...

Back