Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

I don't live in Michgan or Ohio either, but I know that's it's an ACTUAL rivalry........... :niggawhat:
Well you wouldn’t understand.

I live in Cowboys country and Saints is high on the list of teams Cowboys fans hate.

they don’t even give a fuck about Washington.

I’ll say Dallas hate the Saints 3rd most.

Saints is the second most repped team in Cowboys country

Well you wouldn’t understand.

I live in Cowboys country and Saints is high on the list of teams Cowboys fans hate.

they don’t even give a fuck about Washington.

I’ll say Dallas hate the Saints 3rd most.

Saints is the second most repped team in Cowboys country

Yeah cuz that's what Cowboy's gonna be thinking bout tomorrow

Their "rivalry" w/ the Saints....................... :foh5:

Dallas should be in the NFC South and Carolina can go to the East.

Saints and Dallas should be a rivals

:wdf5:........you talking like they are rivals and here you admit they ain't.

tenor.gif

True but he was yanked in the 4th quarter if this happened during the first half then I definitely would be questioning his decision but I don't think it was that big of a deal tua will be the starter next game....flores just letting the rookie know he can be benched

The coach's job is to play the players that give u the best chance to win. Unless you outta the playoff race and need to see what you got before the draft/free agency season. This is not the case. Dolphins have a realistic shot at winning their division. You got veteran players on that team that probably never been to playoffs and been busting they ass to get them to 6-3. Cant risk losing those guys

The coach's job is to play the players that give u the best chance to win. Unless you outta the playoff race and need to see what you got before the draft/free agency season. This is not the case. Dolphins have a realistic shot at winning their division. You got veteran players on that team that probably never been to playoffs and been busting they ass to get them to 6-3. Cant risk losing those guys
Yeah but flores made it clear what he expects from his players when he took the head coaching job....I understand what you saying but I don't see the dolphins winning that division this season maybe a wild card if they win enough games but don't be surprised when more coaches start pulling players to the side if they're not performing well especially how these contracts are getting more money each season....gruden did the same thing with the rookie corner arnette he pulled him out a game because he was getting smoked....sometimes you gotta set the tone with these rookies if they're not playing well

@Dwayne, do you ever think Dallas/NOLA as a rivalry would beat the current horseshit that is Dallas/Washington?

Too much money & time invested in DAL/WSH for any rivalry to surpass it. For better or worse it’s a ratings getter especially on Thanksgiving. Some Dallas fans claim to act like they don’t care until they get swept by us. Which is a real possibility.

Last edited:
Too much money & time invested in DAL/WSH for any rivalry to surpass it. For better or worse it’s a ratings getter especially on Thanksgiving. Some Dallas fans claim to act like they don’t care until they get swept by us. Which is a real possibility.
I kinda see this as a counter however, turkey day games get ratings regardless and I seriously doubt that over time,a saints cowboys rivalry wouldn't surpass the current Dallas washington one.

Those fans at this point are wired to hate each other when in reality it shouldn't even be a thing. When was the last time they played meaningful games against each other? The division the last few years has come down to the eagles, giants or cowboys.

Giants haven’t won the division since 2011. Since then Boys won it 3 times, Eagles 3 times, Skins 2 times. So the last statement wrong.

and then what makes rivalries nationally and long lasting are the stakes. A 6-2 vs 7-1 SNF game in a random season doesn’t have a lasting impact. In the moment it’s great but nationally nobody cares if said team didn’t stop the other from the SB.

Ravens still are a fairly new franchise but you know what really makes that Steelers rivalry huge despite the generations of years not being there? They played for it all. AFC championship, playoff matchups plural. Both won SB’s in the same time frame. Seattle and San Fran somewhat similar. Seahawks used to be an AFC team. But over the past decade they had playoff matchups/conference title matchups. You think if Seattle falls off, 9ers fans won’t forever hold onto the Richard Sherman/Crabtree thing? Rivalries can go through dormant times but if there’s substance to it, it can ignite at any moment.

And trust I get from proximity purposes there’s tension between Saints and Cowboys fans down there. But what’s lost in that is 31 other fanbases hate Dallas (which I think is corny, but that’s another subject). It’s not special, if any team is a non division Saints rival its Minnesota. Due to y’all beating each other for high stakes games.

I kinda see this as a counter however, turkey day games get ratings regardless and I seriously doubt that over time,a saints cowboys rivalry wouldn't surpass the current Dallas washington one.

Those fans at this point are wired to hate each other when in reality it shouldn't even be a thing. When was the last time they played meaningful games against each other? The division the last few years has come down to the eagles, giants or cowboys.

Well that’s the thing tho. These rivalries tend to have their ups and downs. All of em do.... but division games especially NFC East ones generate attention and money. The NFL isn’t gonna switch up the status quo until both of those factors fail.

The division has really been Eagles/Cowboys for quite some time. Giants haven’t won since 2011. We’ve won two division titles since that time. Regardless the NFC East typically has parity. Honestly regardless of the records today’s game and the game a few weeks ago are meaningful as fuck in our weak ass division.

In all reality the only reason Dallas hasnt gotten moved to one of the south divisions is because Jerry Jones proly said no and he os one of the most powerful owners in the NFL

In all reality the only reason Dallas hasnt gotten moved to one of the south divisions is because Jerry Jones proly said no and he os one of the most powerful owners in the NFL

It’s smart move for himself but not for the nfl.

moving forward it should change.

It’s smart move for himself but not for the nfl.

moving forward it should change.
I dont see how its a smart move for him to stay in the East. Shit he would save money on team travel alone.

changing divisions will not hurt his pockets cause the cowboys are the cowboys and the NFL is still the NFL

I dont see how its a smart move for him to stay in the East. Shit he would save money on team travel alone.

changing divisions will not hurt his pockets cause the cowboys are the cowboys and the NFL is still the NFL

NYG and Philly are top teams when it comes to fam bases and on top of where they play.

he get to play 2 of the top 5 fan bases on top of big bigger markets.

That’s why I thinkit’s a good move for him

Back