Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Who y’all think been the biggest first round loser and killer this year.

it’s probably more folks that’s been worse but after exclusively looking at dude ima go with Ruggs due to the fact that a few WRs taken after him been so much better

And the best is anyone of the QBs but ima just say Herbert

it’s probably more folks that’s been worse but after exclusively looking at dude ima go with Ruggs due to the fact that a few WRs taken after him been so much better

Isaiah Simmons by a landslide

Biggest L goes to Simmons for sure.

I haven't watched any jags gms but i have heard nuthing about ur boy Chaisson.

Becton is clearly the best tackle in the 2020 draft. If Becton can stay healthy and manage his weight, he will be a hall of famer. Real talk

Nah. Dude started out bad, but in the last month, he has been very very good.

Naw. He been shitty as fuck. Ultra shitty and was supposed to be the can’t miss defensive player

After @BDBIID told me he didn’t even notice dude on the field I started rewatching their games on top of the TV games.

I wanted to pick him for biggest disappointment especially on defense.He can’t cover and suppose to be a LB safety hybrid.

only went with Ruggs becuase Lamb, Jeudy and Jefferson looking elite

Biggest L goes to Simmons for sure.

I haven't watched any jags gms but i have heard nuthing about ur boy Chaisson.

Becton is clearly the best tackle in the 2020 draft. If Becton can stay healthy and manage his weight, he will be a hall of famer. Real talk

I knew he wasn’t gon kill his first year. He def second on my list for defense He don’t even play that much. He gon fail in Jacksonville

Naw. He been shitty as fuck. Ultra shitty and was supposed to be the can’t miss defensive player

After @BDBIID told me he didn’t even notice dude on the field I started rewatching their games on top of the TV games.

I wanted to pick him for biggest disappointment especially on defense.He can’t cover and suppose to be a LB safety hybrid.

only went with Ruggs becuase Lamb, Jeudy and Jefferson looking elite
Ruggs was always a one trick pony even at Bama

Raiders knew that

Not sure why they tried to make him a “regular” wr so soon.

just get him the ball in space with screens. Run those quick slants and crossing routes with the occasional 9 route when he is singled up.

Gruden tried to throw the whole route tree at him smh

Ruggs was always a one trick pony even at Bama

Raiders knew that

Not sure why they tried to make him a “regular” wr so soon.

just get him the ball in space with screens. Run those quick slants and crossing routes with the occasional 9 route when he is singled up.

Gruden tried to throw the whole route tree at him smh

And that’s why Jeudy would have been perfect. Best route runner in the draft and it wasn’t even close

I thought Simmons was gon dominant day 1

He gon turn it around though.

But my dude from LSU...... He’s 2 years away

Back