Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Dude is a shut down corner...only a few of those in the league....shiiit, one could argue he been the only consistent one. The issue is draft position. A team picking in the top 15 should not make that trade...20+ maybe. Depends on how you feel about your team building. Steelers gave up a 1st rd for Minkah, worked out well. I know the money situation is different, I'd ask Patriots to help pay some of that if I'm giving them a first.
If different for a safety, a safety covers more of the field and can do more on defense. No team that would benefit right now from a shut down corner, needs a shut down corner at that price.

How the fuck T. Diggs graded as a 90 on PFF and rookie of the week when he gave up two TDs

How? I’m confused as fuck

Wouldn’t surprise me if Dallas gets skunked.

That Italian nigga going against Pittsburgh defense gonna be ugly

Fuller ain’t the answer. He can’t catch in a dome in Houston he def can’t catch in cold weather lol

raw

Pack jus needed him to make 3 or 4 big deep catches in this SB playoff run

danny’s sorry ass need to go
too many missed throws, too many turnovers.

and given who’s playing on MNF football next week, i’ll reiterate what i said earlier

Is becoming VERY clear that Danny is not the guy rn. Giants will only draft Lawrence if they get the chance to. Like it or not, if Giants dont get the number 1 pick. Danny def getting another year or two.

If different for a safety, a safety covers more of the field and can do more on defense. No team that would benefit right now from a shut down corner, needs a shut down corner at that price.

So you think a safety is more valuable than a Shutdown CB in the NFL today? The average salaries would beg the differ.
I get your argument especially w Minkah, who is a multi positional player...but besides Pass rushers. Shutdown corners are the highest paid defensive players. That makes them the more valuable commodity.

Back