Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

he was slightly earlier but it’s still whatever on that play.

Dean didn’t give up plays but boy he looked bad.

Very. He's one of those jump the route guys. Might get a pick, might get killed on a double move. It was weird not hearing SMB name much because he's trash. I'm gonna check how much he was on the field tomorrow.

Very. He's one of those jump the route guys. Might get a pick, might get killed on a double move. It was weird not hearing SMB name much because he's trash. I'm gonna check how much he was on the field tomorrow.

Next week.

Two real teams plays my good sir.

just checked the schedule We both got KC on left and y’all have a good rams team too.Y’all have 3 real good teams left. We have 2. Counting each other. SF would have been a game I would be extra nervous but they missing everybody. I feel better bout that

This game might determine the division especially if we win because we one the first one.

Next week.

Two real teams plays my good sir.

just checked the schedule We both got KC on left and y’all have a good rams team too.Y’all have 3 real good teams left. We have 2. Counting each other. SF would have been a game I would be extra nervous but they missing everybody. I feel better bout that

This game might determine the division especially if we win because we one the first one.

Ya, I could see this being the deciding game. This droughts real though. Division Champs or not, I'm just trying to get in the playoffs

Just saying. He gon want a big contract next year anyways. Bigger than Gilmore
He's in a weird spot with the saints. He's put up 2/2.5 very good seasons. Two pro bowl selections with one being his rookie year. He has struggled a bit also since but he is still by far the best corner on the roster. The least penalized and the least targeted. Very good open field tackler and good in the run support. I think his recent woes in pass coverage are due to poor safety play.

He won't get a huge payday imo but he'll still get a pretty good one

They are absolutely bugging

Dude is a shut down corner...only a few of those in the league....shiiit, one could argue he been the only consistent one. The issue is draft position. A team picking in the top 15 should not make that trade...20+ maybe. Depends on how you feel about your team building. Steelers gave up a 1st rd for Minkah, worked out well. I know the money situation is different, I'd ask Patriots to help pay some of that if I'm giving them a first.

Back