Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Jimmy G ain’t better than Sam. Jimmy has had the benefit of playing for one of the 2 or 3 best offensive minds in the game with superior supporting talent and still be doing Forest Gump shit

How does he have a higher ceiling.

I’m ready for this one. Let’s go

1. Sam is younger
2. Sam has a stronger arm
3. Sam is more accurate
4. Sam clearly has his better future ahead of him. We have seen the best jimmy has to offer.
5. Jimmy is a play action fake, then 1 read QB (similar to ryan tannehill). While sam is more traditional, read/process the whole field QB.

Last edited:
How does he have a higher ceiling.

I’m ready for this one. Let’s go

So a 23 year old who’s more mobile & has better arm talent while being tied down by Adam Gase and an offense deprived of weapons doesn’t have a higher ceiling than a 29 year old that studied behind Brady with McDaniels then went on to play for one of the games best offensive minds in Kyle and was Mediocre Man with arguably the best TE in football?

Just make believe Sam went to LSU.

1. Sam is younger
2. Sam has a stronger arm
3. Sam is more accurate
4. Sam clearly has his best future ahead of him. We have seen the best jimmy has to offer.
5. Jimmy is a play action fake, then 1 read QB (similar to ryan tannehill). While sam is more traditional, read/process the whole field QB.

I’ll be here later to squash this

So a 23 year old who’s more mobile & has better arm talent while being tied down by Adam Gase and an offense deprived of weapons doesn’t have a higher ceiling than a 29 year old that studied behind Brady with McDaniels then went on to play for one of the games best offensive minds in Kyle and was Mediocre Man with arguably the best TE in football?

Just make believe Sam went to LSU.

Sam is the same QB I seen at USC. A player that gets inaccurate and panic for the first sign of pressure even when it’s not there.

Jimmy Accuracy > Sam Arm talent

Which is not even far apart.

Sam is the same QB I seen at USC. A player that gets inaccurate and panic for the first sign of pressure even when it’s not there.

Jimmy Accuracy > Sam Arm talent

Which is not even far apart.

He does. Thats what leads to the bone head picks. He jus needs to learn to remain calm in the pocket. Thats why i said he needs to be coached up.

If what y’all saying is true he gon get a max contract in two years

Every thing depends on how he plays next year n where he lands. I could see him going to Minnesota or SF. And getting coached up. Then get tannehill/wentz type money

Kirk has never had the ceiling sam has. Kirk is nothing more than a game manager w a solid arm.

Sam is a 28TDs 10INTs a year type QB due to his panic nature. That shit will be hard to get coached out.

Kirk since he been a starter is like 28-10 QB and if Sam is better than that he be damn near all pro level.

32-5 type player? Naw

Back