Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Does NE even have any deep threats?

Its the specific injury...wasnt it his throwing shoulder that put him down for the season

not to mention he is a black QB that dont code switch.

"Cant control that boy"

I suspect whoever decides to sign him wont regret it.
He said he’s healthy now. It’s funny how the Jags have interest in Dalton but they were ready to trade Fournette for suggesting they bring in Cam because it’s a slight to Minshew.

He said he’s healthy now. It’s funny how the Jags have interest in Dalton but they were ready to trade Fournette for suggesting they bring in Cam because it’s a slight to Minshew.

Lol Jay Gruden. He was Dalton’s OC in Cincy. Knew they’d be interested he loves Andy smh

Pitt is proly the perfect place for him...its already proven Mike T and the Rooney's will let you be you personality wise if you producing...

AB fucked himself...Cam aint on that type of time...that nigga just dress weird.

My boy Captain Munnerlyn was in Carolina for two stints and says Cam a great locker room presence... he just be on some other shit with his wardrobe and they used to roast him all the time about it lol

Does NE even have any deep threats?

Its the specific injury...wasnt it his throwing shoulder that put him down for the season

not to mention he is a black QB that dont code switch.

"Cant control that boy"

I suspect whoever decides to sign him wont regret it.

I think his foot was messed up. Dude's body's just broken down at this point I think.

I think his foot was messed up. Dude's body's just broken down at this point I think.

Its his shoulder. He had a rotator cuff injury in 2016 and then this recent one. He got that concussion in 2016 too.

he had ankle surgery, broke a rib and his back in 2014. He broke his back in that car accident

Part of it is he isnt as protected as the other QBs in the league...the refs used to let Cam get killed man smh...

Why wouldn’t it allow him to play? There’s a decent chance he’ll play 2-3 games based on Drew Brees’ age and other factors. Similar to how Teddy played last year and turned it into a $63 million dollar contract.

There's also a big picture plan to this. Drew Brees will most likely retire after this season. Which gives Winston the chance to sit and learn that system inside and out for a year. Which will give him a good chance to beat out Tayson Hill next offseason. This is best case scenario for his career if it plays out well. He gonna have to put in the work, that system looks intricate, but effective.

How did Jameis get signed before Killah?

Chargers/Jags fucking up. Cam should be signed by LA or Jax right now.

Dude coming off a major Injury during COVID. If teams could do full physicals n all that other contact shit that goes into FA he'd be signed already. Same for Clowney. If teams could do all that, i also think AJ green would have been traded b4 draft.

Its his shoulder. He had a rotator cuff injury in 2016 and then this recent one. He got that concussion in 2016 too.

he had ankle surgery, broke a rib and his back in 2014. He broke his back in that car accident

Part of it is he isnt as protected as the other QBs in the league...the refs used to let Cam get killed man smh...

This is true to a degree..but mobile QBs will get different treatment by officials. Cam was recklessly leaving that pocket alot. Carolina was basically using him as a running back and putting him in harm's way more than they needed to.

LOL you believe that bullshit?

You think Jameis is out here turning down starter money, a chance to display his skills for 16 games, and earn a big contract so that he can take a minimum wage internship and ride the bench in year 6 of his career?

Yes. If he thinking big picture. What's the upside of starting for a shitty team, with no stability and bad weapons. It would only hurt his stock. Saints situation COULD be the best one of his career. Dude needs to LEARN how to be a better QB and a good system. What's better than saints

This is true to a degree..but mobile QBs will get different treatment by officials. Cam was recklessly leaving that pocket alot. Carolina was basically using him as a running back and putting him in harm's way more than they needed to.
on top of the fact that the nigga is 6'5'' 240 lol

defenders either coming with the hit stick every play or they chopping.

Yes. If he thinking big picture. What's the upside of starting for a shitty team, with no stability and bad weapons. It would only hurt his stock. Saints situation COULD be the best one of his career. Dude needs to LEARN how to be a better QB and a good system. What's better than saints

The upside?

1) Millions of dollars
2) The chance to repair his reputation so more teams will want him
3) Millions of dollars
4) Playing and competing on Sunday
5) Millions of dollars

This man's a Heisman winning, first overall pick, veteran QB, that's been starting for the last 5 years and y'all are talking about him like a rookie. Talking about "He just wants to sit an learn". Ya ok...

Why's everyone so confident Brees retiring after this year?He might. Just not sure. He signed a 2 yr deal. I know that doesn't necessarily mean he's staying for 2. But he's gonna be a big cap hit for a guy not on the roster. Dunno why the saints would sign a deal for that.

Why's everyone so confident Brees retiring after this year?He might. Just not sure. He signed a 2 yr deal. I know that doesn't necessarily mean he's staying for 2. But he's gonna be a big cap hit for a guy not on the roster. Dunno why the saints would sign a deal for that.

The two year deal was to make the money work for this year.

Back