Mahomes
Wilson
Jackson
Brady
Watson
Wentz
Rodgers
Brees

It’s debatable you have QB’s like Matt Ryan, Goff, Dak, Rivers, Big Ben, etc.

Accuracy is big ass deal.

But every single thing is in Stafford corner when it comes to throwing the football

Accuracy is the biggest deal or close to it...imo. how u gon be a QB and not be accurate. That's like a WR w bad hands...THATS YOUR JOB lol.
I was talkin to my friend about how bad Josh Allen is and I brought up his accuracy issues n he was like "so"...I'm like he is a QB.

Mahomes
Wilson
Jackson
Brady
Watson
Wentz
Rodgers
Brees

It’s debatable you have QB’s like Matt Ryan, Goff, Dak, Rivers, Big Ben, etc.
Wentz's has better attributes than dak but he really hasn't separate from dak. We still don't know dak ceiling based off last year.

What's up with you guys and this tom Brady love. He's washed up just like rivers

Nigga I was the one who posted it nobody has even posted shit. Nigga you want to talk about Brady like he hasn't fell off. And the a damn legacy pick. Picking him off of rep

How am I talking about Brady like he hasn't falling off...I'd put him in the bottom of my top 10, where b4 he woulda been top 5. You're telling right now, having your pick. You would start Matt Stafford over Tom Brady.....on any squad in the NFL?

Wentz's has better attributes than dak but he really hasn't separate from dak. We still don't know dak ceiling based off last year.

What's up with you guys and this tom Brady love. He's washed up just like rivers

You really hurtin over people's respect for Brady's game bc you think Matt Stafford is better or top 10. LMAO...fam, I respect your passion. But you gotta relax. Matt Stafford had megatron for like a decade to throw the ball up to and has ALWAYS had a decent WR corps. Brady did more w less and that's an understatement.

Cowboys can’t pay him.

Yea and him doing all that could potentially hurt the jets leverage in a trade. Players need to take a look at how they actions affect they trade value and situation. In most cases is best to keep quiet n let your agent handle all that n if u dont trust your agent to do it, maybe u need a better one

Wentz carried the Eagles to the playoffs last year. Dak would fall apart if he had to throw to who Wentz had to throw to.

Lawerence is not even top 10 at his position

Fuck what anybody think about that

Lawrence is not a top 10 DE?

Come on bruh....he was playing with an injury last year. Shoulder was fucked up I think

Last edited:
Lawrence is not a top 10 DE?

Come on bruh....he was playing with injury last year. Shoulder was fucked up I think

2014 -7 games 0 sacks
2015 - 16 games 8 sacks
2016 - 9 games 1 sack
2017- 16 games 14 1/2 sacks
2018 - 16 games 10 1/2 sacks
2019 - 16 games 5 sacks.

I can name ten better if you would like

2014 -7 games 0 sacks
2015 - 16 games 8 sacks
2016 - 9 games 1 sack
2017- 16 games 14 1/2 sacks
2018 - 16 games 10 1/2 sacks
2019 - 16 games 5 sacks.

I can name ten better if you would like

smh. So u jus gone go w sack numbers. Number of sacks is over rated (u know that). Sacks are jus part of the story...

Number of QB hits
Number of QB pressures
Yes, sacks
Taking on and holding double teams. (Beating double teams helps of course)
Setting the edge
Stopping the run
Passing the eye test

There is more to being a great DE than jus sack numbers

smh. So u jus gone go w sack numbers. Number of sacks is over rated (u know that). Sacks are jus part of the story...

Number of QB hits
Number of QB pressures
Yes, sacks
Taking on and holding double teams. (Beating double teams helps of course)
Setting the edge
Stopping the run
Passing the eye test

There is more to being a great DE than jus sack numbers

Want me to name ten better or naw?

Back