Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

I understand it and I just ask you to posted your top ten do you not understand that?

Plus, from what you said about him not winning had nothing to do with ability and moreso the organization
from what I just posted Wentz not better dak not better cousins not better Nigga did you not see tom brady play in 2019 lol

So what you trying to say after reading that gibberish is Stafford potentially the 6th best QB in the whole damn league according to you. Nah fam lol. Plus just cuz the team as a whole trash don’t mean Stafford can’t take any of the blame. He got a habit of not coming through when it matters in games.

The 12 QBs you had in your post I’d take over Stafford. Deal with it.

So what you trying to say after reading that gibberish is Stafford potentially the 6th best QB in the whole damn league according to you. Nah fam lol. Plus just cuz the team as a whole trash don’t mean Stafford can’t take any of the blame. He got a habit of not coming through when it matters in games.

The 12 QBs you had in your post I’d take over Stafford. Deal with it.
out of the 12 I chopped off 4 so that has him at 8(8-10 imo) and out of the four only 1 has the god giving ability that he does. (Wentz)
I really just think you saying shit just because I never really hear people question the ability of Stafford like Dak, Cousins and M.Ryan.
Your opinion can be your opinion doesn't make it true. You can say Tom Brady is better the Mahomes and say that your opinion but its a shit opinion

out of the 12 I chopped off 4 so that has him at 8 and out of the four only 1 has the god giving ability that he does. (Wentz)
I really just think you saying shit just because I never really hear people question the ability of Stafford like Dak, Cousins and M.Ryan.
Your opinion can be your opinion doesn't make it true. You can say Tom Brady is better the Mahomes and say that your opinion but its a shit opinion

I’m not saying Stafford a bad QB, but pretty much all he’s done is put up numbers in meaningless games. Never mind the fact that the last few years his numbers have gradually gotten worse. He’s had good seasons but the nigga doesn’t win shit. Dak & Cousins have had questions but at least they found ways to win games. Cousins has a playoff win over Stafford smh. Who questions Matt Ryan? He’s a boarder line hall of fame QB at this point. You say cuz it’s my opinion it doesn’t mean it’s true like yours has more value.

I’m not saying Stafford a bad QB, but pretty much all he’s done is put up numbers in meaningless games. He’s had good seasons as far as numbers go but the nigga doesn’t win shit. Dak & Cousins have had questions but at least they found ways to win games. Cousins has a playoff win over Stafford smh. Who questions Matt Ryan? He’s a boarder line hall of fame QB at this point. You say cuz it’s my opinion it doesn’t mean it’s true like yours has more value.
All the qb has better teams so of course they're going to have more wins. Thats not tell me who the better qb at all.
So since you keep talk about his stats are garbage time stats because its your opinion. Let me hit you with the real stats

SplitValueCmpAttIncCmp%YdsTD1DIntRateSkYdsY/AAY/AAttYdsY/ATD1D
Quarter1st Qtr815123542065.999037574482195.958-3427.37.48462335.1119
2nd Qtr1003164464161.0111450685714484.6100-6147.06.59722683.7324
3rd Qtr771117640565.569066514532793.780-5267.77.54532835.3323
4th Qtr943159565259.1211054795614285.8106-7466.96.741422972.1836

All the qb has better teams so of course they're going to have more wins. Thats not tell me who the better qb at all.
So since you keep talk about his stats are garbage time stats because its your opinion. Let me hit you with the real stats

SplitValueCmpAttIncCmp%YdsTD1DIntRateSkYdsY/AAY/AAttYdsY/ATD1D
Quarter1st Qtr815123542065.999037574482195.958-3427.37.48462335.1119
2nd Qtr1003164464161.0111450685714484.6100-6147.06.59722683.7324
3rd Qtr771117640565.569066514532793.780-5267.77.54532835.3323
4th Qtr943159565259.1211054795614285.8106-7466.96.741422972.1836

Dude you just proved my point. Most of his TDS & yards are in the 4th quarter where a lot of the time the Lions are loosing. Sometimes loosing big. Which means garbage time. I never said he was a bad quarterback. Just that for all the stats it hasn’t equaled to anything other than a lot of what-ifs. Regardless of who’s team is better, I’m not highly regarding this dude especially since the league as a whole is geared towards letting these offenses score often. If Stafford was on a better team yea he’d probably have a great career. Them’s the breaks tho. I find it cute that you went outta your way to post that tho. Good for you.

Dude you just proved my point. Most of his TDS & yards are in the 4th quarter where a lot of the time the Lions are loosing. Sometimes loosing big. Which means garbage time. I never said he was a bad quarterback. Just that for all the stats it hasn’t equaled to anything other than a lot of what-ifs. Regardless of who’s team is better, I’m not highly regarding this dude especially since the league as a whole is geared towards letting these offenses score often. If Stafford was on a better team yea he’d probably have a great career. Them’s the breaks tho. I find it cute that you went outta your way to post that tho. Good for you.
His best quarter is the 2nd obliviously that why I posted it. And, you're pretty much telling me what we already know. You're not going to have a great career when you're in a bad organization which is obvious. So, with that said How can you fault someone with a bad situation when they're more skill then people with better situations. I'm not a fan of Stafford I'm just pointing out who's better based on their ability.

I've never been the type of person that judge people off their situation and I always go off people abilities. Its a saying in sports about the film doesn't lie.
Men lie
Women Lie
Stats lie
But the film doesn't

His best quarter is the 2nd obliviously that why I posted it. And, you're pretty much telling me what we already know. You're not going to have a great career when you're in a bad organization which is obvious. So, with that said How can you fault someone with a bad situation when they're more skill then people with better situations. I'm not a fan of Stafford I'm just pointing out who's better based on their ability.

I’m not faulting him to a degree. I’ve said this already. That being said he has lost games for them... and it’s not like he couldn’t of left the Lions. He’s just not a top ten QB to me. If I’m telling you what you already know then you’d think you’d take it as that and let it go instead of going all out like you a Lions fan. Yet here we are.

I’m not faulting him to a degree. I’ve said this already. That being said he has lost games for them... and it’s not like he couldn’t of left the Lions. He’s just not a top ten QB to me. If I’m telling you what you already know then you’d think you’d take it as that and let it go instead of going all out like you a Lions fan. Yet here we are.
Like I stated early your opinion its not really based on ability moreso wins and losses. And, who did what in the playoffs like that has anything to do with individual play. but ok man

Like I stated early your opinion its not really based on ability moreso wins and losses. And, who did what in the playoffs like that has anything to do with individual play. but ok man

It is based on ability, but I’m not gonna throw away wins & losses just cuz dude puts up stats.

:hahaha:
all that goal post moving and Kaep STILL has a better career win rate and playoff record than stafford
[/QUOTE

Kaep lost more games than he won and put up shitty numbers.

We talking strictly football and y’all saying shit becuase of what Kaep is.

stafford lost more games than he won too - you bring up his stats but they aren't good enough to lead a team anywhere

Kaep has a SB appearance and success in the post season - you keep dancing around that fact

if it was the other way around - that would be the only point you would be making for stafford

IMO Kaep just isnt as bad as people want him to be

stafford lost more games than he won too - you bring up his stats but they aren't good enough to lead a team anywhere

Kaep has a SB appearance and success in the post season - you keep dancing around that fact

if it was the other way around - that would be the only point you would be making for stafford

IMO Kaep just isnt as bad as people want him to be

Flacoo has more success in the postseason more than Marino and Brees.

Now tell who better out those players.

Yall taking bout team success while I’m talking bout skill. And sense you wanna talk about wins.

San Fran got worse EVERY year Kaep started.
Literally No Improvement.

Back