Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Matt Stafford is not a top ten QB. He’s good at padding them stats during garbage time but he hasn’t done shit as far as wins.

What does that have to do with what the fuck I just said?

You said Kaep is better than stafford.

Kaep was losing left and right just like stafford.

You said he’s a stat padder.
I said Kaep can’t even pad stats because he’s not better.

Simple shit.

it’s no Coach/GM that would take Kaep over Stafford.

You said Kaep is better than stafford.

Kaep was losing left and right just like stafford.

You said he’s a stat padder.
I said Kaep can’t even pad stats because he’s not better.

Simple shit.

it’s no Coach/GM that would take Kaep over Stafford.

I’ve never outright said Kaep better than Stafford. I’ve said Kaep deserves a roster spot and you lumped me in with whoever said he should start over Stafford, Allen & Darnold off some foolishness.

For all the shit about Stafford you’d think he’d accomplish more than he has. Cuz he’s had way better wideouts than Kaep ever had. Granted the Lions are the Lions & they find ways to loose constantly, but jeez. You talk about Kaep like Stafford don’t got multiple 10 plus loss seasons under his belt. At least the nigga won playoff games. Smh.

Like I said before Kaep deserves a roster spot. Anything he earns after that is what he earns.

Fool what part of you proved my point don’t you understand?
I understand it and I just ask you to posted your top ten do you not understand that?

Plus, from what you said about him not winning had nothing to do with ability and moreso the organization
from what I just posted Wentz not better dak not better cousins not better Nigga did you not see tom brady play in 2019 lol

Ability wise yes Kaep is much better than Stafford imo

And lets not act like SF didnt blow that squad up and go into full rebuild mode those last seasons...

which is why he wanted out in the first place

Ability wise yes Kaep is much better than Stafford imo

And lets not act like SF didnt blow that squad up and go into full rebuild mode those last seasons...

which is why he wanted out in the first place

what does Kaep possesses that Stafford don’t at the QB position?

When it comes to throwing Stafford is better than him at every single thing. I legit mean every single thing

They went full rebuild because Kaep wasn’t the answer. Even when they had that elite defense Kaep was meh at throwing.

Also if you notice the team took a significant downturn after Harbaugh left...

so lets not put the 49ers sucking solely on Kaep shoulders

those latter years...SF was just a bad mf football team

what does Kaep possesses that Stafford don’t at the QB position?

When it comes to throwing Stafford is better than him at every single thing. I legit mean every single thing

They went full rebuild because Kaep wasn’t the answer. Even when they had that elite defense Kaep was meh at throwing.

Only thing Stafford is clearly better is accuracy
not a noticable difference in arm strength

Back